• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      Hey, don't normally do WIPs, so forgive me if I skip steps, but I started working on my gazebo from Bones 4.

Built up a cork base and mounted on some basswood (slightly harder than balsa):

I'm going to be using this as blocking terrain in Kings of War, so I don't really need any interior functionality.

I got a Rivendell vibe from this, so I'm going to load it up with some greenery. First step is covering the rock parts with a gritty paste:

Just left the steps exposed and some edges.
    • By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By Echoside_
      Hey gang, I'm taking a dive into Bust painting, starting with a bust I scored from The Ouroboros Miniatures' Exquis Kickstarter: Adriana.  I'm calling her Mrs. Jones just due to her striking resemblance to Jessica Jones from Marvel Comics; but I digress. 

Firstly it was mold line and flash removal followed by a bath.

I figured I would make this a project of several firsts.  I attempted a Z-Priming via rattle cans.  Yes, I know an airbrush is so much smoother, but I haven't the equipment or space for that yet.....yet.  I used the Citadel Chaos Black and the new Seer Grey rattle cans to a decent effect, or so I thought.

The Seer Grey made her a little grainy.  A very rough texture to work around/on I have found.  Maybe I didn't shake it enough, or maybe it was slightly to humid.  I"m unsure just yet.  

After this I called her done for the night.  I hope to try to work on her between 30 - 90 minutes a night until complete.  Crossing fingers!!

• By Rahz
      As my players are going to be floating around the Darklake in the Underdark for the next few sessions, after drawing it the first night, I thought about trying to build it instead.  We use the grid and my players floundered when we tried to do away with it so trying different ways to incorporate it into the build. 

Playing with wood texture.  My one cut was horrible and it ripped more than it cut. 

Used chipboard templates to guide the curved cuts. 

2 different grid options on the front and back.   Like the front but it’s a bit more confusing than just using the “nail holes”.  Will see how the middle goes. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Inarah
      A couple more of my recent tabletop paints.  Female on the left in gold and red came out of Bones 4.  She is in a leaning pose.  The one on the right is Deladrin, female assassin, roughly painted as a catfolk rogue.  Both figures were done with a traditional basecoat, drybrush and wash/ink technique. I did some NMM for the swords. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 247 Guests (See full list)