• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Fun little piece. I attempted to paint it in the style of Costa Rican coffee wagons.  It was a real challenge, given the irregularities of the wheel surface.  I wish it had a donkey, goat or ox to pull it.  

It will stand upright by itself on some surfaces, but I stuck a block under it to stabilize during photography. 

• By Inarah
      This could be more exciting, but it's not.  I chose this as a test piece before I tackle Dragons Don't Share II.  Nice piece, it came together in a jiffy. I'm trying to copy the local limestone, and didn't quite get there with this, but it's a starting point. 

• By saucermenstudios
      Flatline City is launching in a few weeks!  Get on the pre-launch list at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

Flatline City is a feature packed, customisable terrain system with modular buildings, walkways, slum stacks, twisting pipelines, underground tunnels and miniatures bases.  There are hundreds of urban & industrial components!

With a huge choice of models, you can customise the layout to match your theme and story driven campaigns.  Decide whether to create a bustling dystopian metropolis, wasteland Mega City, off world colony, industrial district, night market, gothic sanctuary or winding sewer system.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my latest work. Tabletop World Grain Supplies painted with Reaper Miniatures MSP paint. Now I really need a better backdrop.

• By lexomatic
      The toddler insisted on me removing the plastic piece from the puzzle game Blokus(tetris meets scrabble kinda) because it looked like game pieces left in the box. Nope, just a fancy display that made it hard to store/remove the game.
      I added some craft sticks to hint at my idea for a water park...  No timeline

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)