Jump to content

Reaper Bones 4: Information Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

Great question.

 

Your Wave remains the same.  

 

I will point out Wave order matters less in this project for the other Zones because when the orders are pulled and filled here to be sent to the other Hubs for shipping, there is no guarantee they will go out in anything like wave order from there.  This last project showed they go out in order they are unloaded from the pallets from the container.

Somehow my reply disappeared so I hope I get this sounding the same. So, we have our wave locked in no matter the amount, gotcha. Now, once Kickstarter ends, we pay KS, but the pledge manager is opened till July 2018 (is that right?), and we can continue to contribute like a payment plan:) until just before the manger is closed, at which time we lock in whatever we are interested in, is that right? Because that is cool:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Somehow my reply disappeared so I hope I get this sounding the same. So, we have our wave locked in no matter the amount, gotcha. Now, once Kickstarter ends, we pay KS, but the pledge manager is opened till July 2018 (is that right?), and we can continue to contribute like a payment plan:) until just before the manger is closed, at which time we lock in whatever we are interested in, is that right? Because that is cool:)

This is correct. You pay at the end of the KS and MUST lock in at least that much into the PM. However, from end of project to July 31, 2018, you may add more items, provided you pay for those also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

This is correct. You pay at the end of the KS and MUST lock in at least that much into the PM. However, from end of project to July 31, 2018, you may add more items, provided you pay for those also.

So another stupid question I just thought of, the initial pledge goes through kickstarter to be paid/charged by them. Does the additional funds get charged by them July 2018 as well when the PM closes or through Reaper? Sorry this is all new to me:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So another stupid question I just thought of, the initial pledge goes through kickstarter to be paid/charged by them. Does the additional funds get charged by them July 2018 as well when the PM closes or through Reaper? Sorry this is all new to me:)

no problem.

 

When you confirm your order, the PM checks to see what your pledge was.

Anything above that, you pay when you lock it in via the PM.

 

If you confirm your initial order in October, and come back in November and add $20 in dragons, then you pay $20 (plus the difference in shipping, if any) at that time.

 

This applies for each and every time you add items to your order - you pay when you add.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...