• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucermenstudios
      Flatline City is launching in a few weeks!  Get on the pre-launch list at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

Flatline City is a feature packed, customisable terrain system with modular buildings, walkways, slum stacks, twisting pipelines, underground tunnels and miniatures bases.  There are hundreds of urban & industrial components!

With a huge choice of models, you can customise the layout to match your theme and story driven campaigns.  Decide whether to create a bustling dystopian metropolis, wasteland Mega City, off world colony, industrial district, night market, gothic sanctuary or winding sewer system.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Rickdraco
      I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)