Sign in to follow this  
Corporea

Mother Nature Bust

Wow. Always a pleasure to see one of your tutorials, and this is going to be a great one to watch! Thanks as ever for being so giving of your knowledge.

• Like 3

This is such an extremely helpful thread, thank you so much for sharing all of this! :wub: I've wanted to start working on a bust I got as practice before tackling the Morihalda bust I got at ReaperCon, but been kind if intimidated. I'm more used to approximating facial features due to the scale on 28mm minis, so your excellent face painting tutorials you've done give me courage! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I've got some pics of my old busts from before photobucket ate all my wips.  I can try to post some of them here and show where I put things if it would help.  I feel bad- I'm trying to replace all my old tutorials but the sheer number of photos is killing my desire to repeat all the work.  Plus my hard drive died and took all the edited photos, so I have to go back to the original camera cards.  Which since I'm a hoarder, I haven't wiped yet.  yay for hoarding!

One place I go to look at how people paint busts is cmon.  kiril (yellowone), pepa, jarhead and nakatan are all in the top artist section and they do really stellar work on skin.  I go look at their eyes and textures especially.

thanks everyone!!!  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The one picture of yours that I know I've seen but can't find is the one where you have a bunch of non-standard flesh tones that you demonstrated on the Bones cloud giantess.  This tutorial is probably enough to compensate on it's own, though.  

As always, thanks for being so generous with your time.  Your tutorials are amazing!  ^_^

• Like 3

Gorgeous work as always! I know it’s super time consuming to make a detailed WIP; thank you for sharing your process with us! I’m excited to see where she goes!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this