77959 Graveyard and fencing

I've decided to tackle the Graveyard/Mausoleum/Church building, along with the fencing(x2) and various tombstones and other pieces.

I'm a bit confused on what these pieces are. 8 came in the expansion and 4 more in the separate fencing add on in the third kickstarter. What are they and what are they used for?

I also thought I remembered that there were supposed to be skull fence post toppers included but I can't find that anywhere. 

IMG_2011.JPG

• Like 1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at those pieces too wondering what to do with them. I think the pillars are supposed to go with the wide part at the top and they plug the hole. But why the spiky part? Never did figure it out.

• Like 1

That is not a conclusion that I would have come up with.  

I think I'm going to go with the bottom(wider part) facing up, cutting the pour gate off, putting a magnet on the inside, and putting washers under the KS4 toppers to swap out whenever.  

Thank you very much?

My four walls would not sit 100% flush when pieces together. The bottom half of the back wall would have a slight gap. 

• Like 1