51 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

is that a manticore in the back? 

Behind the pack of Bugbears on the right?  I think it’s a griffon. (It’s a bird in front, lion in back.) It’s from the new line of D&D pre-primed, unpainted plastic.  One of the few non-Reaper minis I own. I needed a huge Phoenix for an upcoming game and he was .... the closest I could find on short notice. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Look at that title. Are you made of stone? You want to see exactly that thing, and brother, sister or other, THAT IS WHAT WE GOT HERE.

Painted mostly with GW contrast, reaper sample green, and some craft-store metallics. My favorite detail: the comparatively dainty holster for a big ol'  drum-fed gun.

Here's the  big fella with the rest of General Jombi's Guerilla Troops (also from Eureka, posted elsewhere):

And because I already had the camera out, here's All the Apes I Got.
    • By Evilhalfling
      Yeti Attacks! -  I ordered doubles from the KS. 

The two painted brown were some of the first mins from Bones3 I painted, as I had recently started a Starwars game and my PC was an alien Jedi based on a sasquatch - I don't remember the actual race name, It was a background character in Jabbas Lair,  but a Jedi version did have a spot in a comic version. 
      I resculpted his face, lengthening the face and adding a belt and lightsaber. 

The blue and white Yetis I developed to teach minispawn about wash, drybrush and then adding details.  Her version is in the lower right.
      They came out quick and fun, and so I added some quick shadow/highlight ideas that came from my baroque experiment. 
      They all painted up quickly - the four in the final photo were all painted yesterday and today - probably less than an hour each, not including drying time between coats. 

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• By Evilhalfling
      I had the kids home from school unexpectedly yesterday: 
      Elder spawn had a friend over and we did come painting. 

got a pair of yeti out and I did wash and drybrush with mini-spawn  (5yrs) using craft brushes, reaper paint and a wet pallet.
      I painted eyesockets, and then gave her a toothpick for whites. 

I was helping Elderspawn with her Dungeons and Doggies figure and Minispawn just grabed a transparent ranger, I told her to paint it however, since I dont have a working system for transparents.  It makes a really good ghost now.  
      three more off my bones3 core set.

• By Patrik Strom
      When I first got the Naga from the Bones kickstarter I wasn't that excited. It looked ok at a glance but I didn't think I needed a naga at the time. Eventually I thought I try to extend my scenery collection and try to paint it as a statue. When I did and looked a bit closer at the mini I realized that it's a really cool sculpt! I still choose to go the statue route but I might just have to buy a new one and make a real one. I was also pleasantly surprised on how some superglue + the foam from the blister pack that some miniatures come with + Army Painter greenskin created some decent looking vegetation.

• Who's Online   47 Members, 4 Anonymous, 168 Guests (See full list)