Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Well after doing some adjustments to both my air compressors I decided that I need to use my airbrushes more and start knocking out some of the bigger minis I have.
Gotta justify buying more minis, maybe airbrush’s, and/or airbrushing stuff.
I have a little more to do but aiming to do quick paint for table top, and work on skill building.
By Tolex Cat
So this sat on my shelf of shame after starting and hating the earth tones I was trying to go for. I covered it in a sepia wash out of frustration and put it on the shelf to finish later that week. Since then, it's just stared at me for way too long. (I started it almost right after receiving it in Bones 3.) So I just decided to finish it, even if I wasn't in love with the colors. Now I actually really love it. I didnt have a Sir Forescale so here is Andowyn Thrushmoor for size.
Colors used Ruddy Brown, Golden Brown, Woodland Brown, Stained Ivory, Creamy Ivory, Carnage Red, Clotted Red, Bloodstain Red, Monster Maw, Sepia Wash and Walnut Brown (new favorite color)
This is 3D file from Gloomykid.
It is called a Naga and comes in two versions one is a snake version ( the Naga) the other has fins and I decided to go for that one.
Part of my Beneath the Waves Project you can find here:
Ready to defend his realm against those pesky fishermen.
EDIT: forgot to mention, the Base is a 3D print from the Artisan Guild _ DeathTide Jurakin Set.
The larger cluster of barnacles I sculpted with procreate.