Sign in to follow this  
AutumnHare

A (tardy) group shot of 2017 minis

51 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

is that a manticore in the back? 

Behind the pack of Bugbears on the right?  I think it’s a griffon. (It’s a bird in front, lion in back.) It’s from the new line of D&D pre-primed, unpainted plastic.  One of the few non-Reaper minis I own. I needed a huge Phoenix for an upcoming game and he was .... the closest I could find on short notice. :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeepnewbie
      Well after doing some adjustments to both my air compressors I decided that I need to use my airbrushes more and start knocking out some of the bigger minis I have.

Gotta justify buying more minis, maybe airbrush’s, and/or airbrushing stuff. 

I have a little more to do but aiming to do quick paint for table top, and work on skill building. 

• By Tolex Cat
      So this sat on my shelf of shame after starting and hating the earth tones I was trying to go for. I covered it in a sepia wash out of frustration and put it on the shelf to finish later that week. Since then, it's just stared at me for way too long. (I started it almost right after receiving it in Bones 3.) So I just decided to finish it, even if I wasn't in love with the colors. Now I actually really love it. I didnt have a Sir Forescale so here is Andowyn Thrushmoor for size. 

Colors used Ruddy Brown, Golden Brown, Woodland Brown, Stained Ivory, Creamy Ivory, Carnage Red, Clotted Red, Bloodstain Red, Monster Maw, Sepia Wash and Walnut Brown (new favorite color) 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is 3D file from Gloomykid.
      It is called a Naga and comes in two versions one is a snake version ( the Naga) the other has fins and I decided to go for that one.

Part of my Beneath the Waves Project you can find here:
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88958-beneath-the-waves-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1896746

Ready to defend his realm against those pesky fishermen.

EDIT: forgot to mention, the Base is a 3D print from the Artisan Guild _ DeathTide Jurakin Set.
      The larger cluster of barnacles I sculpted with procreate.

• By Lostraven
      I spent a couple of hours on this yesterday but lost the light for photos. This is one of the gorillas from the Ape Attack! add on to the Bones 4 Core set.

• By ksbsnowowl
      I painted Goremaw the Great Worm up as a fire-infused purple worm for a unique creature from the Pathfinder setting of Galorion.  I am running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP in D&D 3.5, and this creature will show up in my game tonight.  It is my first finished creature miniature (I have done some terrain previously), and being a perfectionist, I put in 48 hours of work on him (lots of nooks and crannies, and I don't have an airbrush).

I finished him last night, reaching the "good enough" state, as time didn't allow me to put off varnishing him any further.

I started posting a WIP thread when I started working on him several months ago.  Check it out HERE.

Here are my Cindermaw glamor shots.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)