Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello guys i would like to show off my progress of creating 3 miniatures of Werewolves !! 
      This is work in progress and I will be updating this post for next few weeks. 
      I really hope you will enjoy this process. 

If you have different ideas about Werewolves please let me know!  
      I would love to sculpt one miniature based on suggestions and feedback, so if you have any references please feel free to share!

First one is almost done, here is a concept for this bad boy. 
      More updates coming soon! 
      Thanks for watching :-) 

Also feel please check out my other work here :-)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Artist/Art-of-Arkadiusz-Matyszewski-490287648116407/
    • By Inarah
      Coming soon, sometime this month. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skies-of-sordane/skies-of-sordane-3d-printable-stl-airships-and-miniatures

• By lexomatic
      ...Changa and the Jade Phoenix

Sorry for formatting. I've had an awful time pasting anything into the forums.
    • By Standifer
      This is one of my armies that I use for Dragon Rampant. I call it my Mordor Army though it is not necessary accurate for Lord of the Rings.
      My rank and file troops Games workshop Uruk hai serving as my orcs. I have a lot more but I don’t you all wanted see all of them!

Next of is a pair of Reaper bones mountain trolls fulfilling the role of the heavy hitters.

And last but by no means least is a Reaper minis Murkillor the Wraithking who serves as the Whitchking of Angmar.

If I get any more troops for this army I’ll be sure to post them here, and hopefully I’ll get a chance to post pictures of my other armies here soon!
      Thankyou for looking! Comments, constructive criticism are welcome!

• By nevereavymetal
      Hello all, I have painted the Bones Black Jade Fire Champion. I went more vibrant than grim for her as an orc and also interpreted her dagger as being in a sheathe until I realized that it probably wasn't, given her stone axe, but oh well. 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)