Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Some martial artists I painted back in November when I was laid up after surgery.  The one on the far right is from Bones3 and doesn't have a number yet.  He looked like a shadowy assassin type. 

DSCN0408.jpg.f1d369fad82990ccf3cca18a6a7f6976.jpg

DSCN0409.jpg.220904e790e80478708740d639af5910.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg.f1438de9c3fdbd64d494068999189fbc.jpg

• Like 19

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrik Strom
      Seven "Ninjas of Iga" from Warlord Games. I'm playing in a DnD5 game which has some Jade Regent (Pathfinder Adventure Path) elements and last session we got jumped by some ninjas. During the whole fight I was secretly miffed that I didn't have any good minis to represent the opposition. Luckily for me, we lost so there will be a second chance to go against them. So to rectify the problem I went and got myself a few ninja minis. The closest thing I found was the "Ninjas of Iga" pack from Warlord Games.

I'm not a superfan of the sculpts and I'm horribly lazy when it comes to cleaning a miniature of mold lines and the like before starting to paint. I started out wrong and ended up kind of rushing them into being tabletop ready. All and all I'm kinda happy with the result, except for the ninja on the far right. I messed up his arm when assembling him.

• By AutumnHare
      I finally finished all the Pathfinder Iconics.  (Until Bones 4 arrives.)

Some of them turned out great, and for some, the best I can say is that they arent much worse than a pre-paint would be. 

Either way, these guys will be called into service whenever a generic NPC is required. 

89038 Oloch, Warpriest

89037 Quinn, Investigator

89036 Reiko, Ninja

89017 Imrijka, Inquisitor

89018 Sajan, Monk

89019 Nakayama Hayato, Samurai

89020 Harsk, Ranger and 77216 Biter, Badger

89022 Alahazra, Oracle

89023 Balazar, Summoner

89025 Alain, Cavalier

89027 Lini, Druid and Droogami, 77216 Snow Leopard

89034 Crowe, Bloodrager

And lastly a group shot of all the Iconics, including the ones from Bones 1:

• By Inarah
      Relatively quick tabletop job. I wanted him to be dark, but not completely black. Used a lot of Corporeal Shadow highlighted with blue.

• By Inarah
      This is a group I have been working on for several months.  Left to right: 77418: Xiao Liu, Female Monk,  a repainted clix figure, a pair of 60152: Brotherhood of the Seal (Brotherhood? They have pretty large busts to be 'brothers"), 2534: Kiri, Female Ninja, another asian themed repainted clicky figure, and 2731: Yuri, Female Monk. 

I didn't want to use all black on them, so they are painted in dark purples and blues, with some brighter colors for accents.  Also Xiao Liu and Yuri needed some clothing modification for modesty. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another asian style mini for my friends campaign to the far east.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)