• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      Another one bites the dust….😆

One of my favorite sculpt…but in the old Bones plastic. I put a little extra into the base, otherwise it was a pretty straight forward zen of Bones quick paint job. Overall I like the scheme and it has given me ideas for when I paint my metal version. Not sure about the green face and the blue glow under the rib cage is too subtle. 

And as an aside …..the quality of Testors Dullcoat is not nearly as good as it was a decade ago. The newer formulation continues to give me a semi gloss finish.  Oh well. 
    • By vulture
      My stash will arrive today!
      I haven't done a WIP in a very long time , something I intend to remedy.
      I am extremely excited to get my hands on my contribution to Bones 5, the Whispering Ghoulsbane. Maybe more so than any prior piece I have made. Seeing as how I don't actually have the mini in had at this moment, Id thought I'd fill this space with some history about the concept.

I like to watch reviews for feedback on pieces I've made (and learned a lot).  A few review waffled on what the thing was, exactly. Part of me revels in this ambiguity -it is what you want it to be. That said it does have a mundane monster  origin story.......wait, say, lets make a game of it!

Which "old school" monster served as the primary inspiration for the Whispering Ghoulsbane? take a guess.

Wait wait wait! it's here, at this very moment! Delivery! let the prepping begin.
      Step 1: Open the bag.

That is all for now.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is the third of the quartet, the 77456, Ogre Guard sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Have a good week.

77454, Ogre Clubber, 77456, Ogre Guard and 77455, Ogre Smasher.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I'm currently working on an Ogre gang and completed the painting on this model last night. This is a 77455, Ogre Smasher sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I swapped the top of its club with that of the 77454, Ogre Clubber. I also added three more skulls at his waist belt. it was all painted with Reaper MSP paint. I will complete the base later since I may add more elements to it.

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random assortment of the first painted from Bones V.  I sort of cheated...my Kickstarter arrived yesterday but I borrowed these in advance from a friend who got theirs earlier.

The Three-Headed Troll:

The Zombie Giant:

The Cloud Giant:

The Cyclops:

The Battleguard Golems:

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)