Geoff Davis

14093: Finari, Crusaders Hero Mounted Conversion

Following the Girl's evolution on your W.I.P. thread adds immeasurably to the final outcome.

She is a LOVELY creation,  BEAUTIFULLY converted, paint, & based. WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

On 29/01/2018 at 12:25 PM, japenny_902 said:

Hello from a fellow Haligonian!

Greetings!  If you are available you should drop by the Learn to Paint Miniatures class at Bedford outlet of Boardroom Games Cafe on 15 Feb and say hi.  I'll be there as well as a few other local mini painters.

A very fine piece. I like the dramatic contrast of her red-orange hair and the subdued teal on the horse’s trappings.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Disserrma
      3rd large figure of the year completed.  @Roonfizzle made a request for some giant spiders and we just so happened to get this guy from Bones 4.  I am not looking forward to running into this one in the dark someday soonish.
      I really like how it came out though, particularly the stone work.  I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone and make the stone multicolored; instead of just shades of grey, so I figured it was a good time to give wet blending a try.  C&C welcome.

• By cornucopia
      Hello everyone,

So I finally took the plunge to post here, so please accept my take on the Owlbear from the Reaper Black series. All comments or remarks are welcome!

Many greetings,
      Philip

*EDIT : added additional photographs.

• By Maledrakh
      I have not really had the inclination to paint much the last few weeks, such is the way of the world.
      Picking up the brush again, we start with another one from the first Bones kickstarter that as been cluttering up my painting desk in a half-done state since whenever.

The obligatory comparison shot.

77165 Hellakin Gorecutter, Halfling Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 93 Guests (See full list)