Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Terrorton

The Plague affects not only humans, but most animals and many alien sentient races.

Such as the hitech DinoTurtle-like Teraton.

The Teraton females are significantly larger than the males, and when infected by the Plague, she grows partially into and partially busting out of her armour, while remaining more or less her normal size.

These 2nd generation Teratons retain most of their intelligence and function as leaders on the field of battle. I like to call them Terrortons.

180128-mantic-deadzone-plague-terrorton-

Because they are terrifying and weigh a ton!

While at the same time being well ‘ard and quite imposing on the battlefield. They are about the same size as a 1st gen, but not quite as powerful. They are good as secondary leaders and can provide some hard muscle in smaller games where the 1st gen is too costly to bring.

The Terrorton is made in restic and I have mounted it on a 50mm base, like the 1st gen.

Plague Teraton

for the Plague faction, Warpath and Deadzone games.

by Mantic Entertainmant

made in restic PVC

50mm base

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• By Maledrakh
      I am slowly working through the Bones 4 core set. Today we come to #13, the Warrior of Chaos. I don't know what Reaper is calling this mini, if they even have a name for it yet. I imagine it would be something like "Bloodcurdle Angerpants, Anti-Paladin" or "Gruff McDuff, Evil Fighter". (Feel free to use these names, Reaper )
      But it clearly is a Warrior of Chaos.

This model has the look, what with horned helmet, bulky full plate, skulls, straps, furry shoulders, heavy cloth cloak and the tower shield.
      ...and I was going to put a picture of a chaos warrior from the GW webstore here for comparion, but they obviously did not want me to, so that did not happen. No matter.
      Did I say Warrior of Chaos? This is clearly a Champion of Chaos, what with such a massive rock to put their foot upon! Feet, even!
      I had to base it on a 40mm base. Champion sized at that.

I have the higher ground! You cannot win! Also, I have a full set of Chaos Armour and all you have are tighty whiteys!

B4Core #13 Champion of Chaos
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      40mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• By Maledrakh
      A large mini ragepainted sloppyfast in under an hour just to blow off some steam and get it off the tray it has been standing around for ages on.
      Well, large mini I say. Compared to most other dragons of the Bones kickstarters, this one is rather smallish.
      However, back in the day when heavy metal was king, this mini would be considered a large miniature of a dragon.

pics below the clicks
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 147 Guests (See full list)