Sign in to follow this  
Gargs

Ragnor Skysplitter, The Runemaster

Finally got around to finishing up Ragnor Skysplitter by Privateer Press. Available in the Trollblood Starter Box for Hordes.

Ragnor.thumb.jpg.a02610192986bf968c070797efb97669.jpg5a7113419eb47_RagnorLeft.thumb.jpg.672d2dbf164dd199a062e3ae43008fdd.jpg

5a7113836a968_RagnorRight.thumb.jpg.67b7f62c01b394e84fba51f3c947f8b2.jpg

5a7113ab1b3ff_RagnorBack.thumb.jpg.5df996efe9f9746cb3abed70a51f8f58.jpg

Not my best work, but just reached the point where I needed to move on, and there are some parts that I really like.  As always, any C&C would be most welcome!

Cheers,

Gargs

• Like 18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By [email protected]
      Started painting during the pandemic but was really intimidated by basing. Finally picked up some supplies and based my first couple models. Really improved the overall quality and aesthetic. 

• By DragonWyrm
      I had it sitting on my bench for more than a year. Brought it on sale and it was nice working with such a heavy model, thought it did fall apart a couple times (Since I am not using it for gaming, I did not pin it).  The fourth picture seems to have the closest red to how it looks in real life.

The Robot 

Together with Friends

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 
    • By MusicalFeline
      So, before I go any further, I am an absolute rookie in the mini painting world. So, uh, prepare for the worst.  

Anyways, here's a trio of Kobold leaders. Yeah, I know there's six of them, but one got lost and the other two need a good bit more work, so it's just these three for now.

As I said, I'm completely new to this hobby, so any friendly critiques are welcome!

KNOWN FAULTS:
      I missed a couple spots on the first kobold leader's face.
      And a few other random spots elsewhere on all three.
      All of their bases look nasty...
      I didn't do their eyes, as I want to get a bit more familiar with this before I try doing something like that.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this to use in my upcoming DnD campaign....freakin hard to paint. I could tell this was going to be difficult for me from the get go, so much stuff. Sometimes I wish models had approximate difficulty levels on the boxes.

The trio that the player characters will encounter are towards the bottom. 

Players should be trudging though a swampy bayou for a bit before they encounter a soft candle light glow in the distance ahead of them. The magicked candles begin to block the players night vision as they get closer. If they turn away, the candlelight will wink out and reappear in front of them again. Eventually they will encounter Papa Hoodoo and his gator zombie constructs Leblanc and Boudreaux.  I may pick up a reaper dire gator as a possibility during the encounter.

The pics below are more of a forest than swamp, but was having some fun with taking pictures this morning and I don't have any swamp terrain.

• By Choppertown
      Hi all, my first post was answered by such warm and supportive folks I decided to have a crack at the ol' orc from Reaper mini training set #1. The left eye took me 6 tries (and twice that many curses.)  Really enjoying this new hobby, first time I tried was back in 1983 and it was a disaster.  Maybe patience does come with age.  :)
      #separatedbutnotseparate

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)