Bunny girls

Gadgetman!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I believe he had an Indiegogo that has not delivered yet and is past due. So caution on this may be advised.

Edit: I don't think this is being run by Brother Vinnie, so disregard the above. The Indiegogo was for his own project.

Edited by Smokestack

which one would that be?

The Sons of Anubis was delivered a month ago. 

Legend of Cleopatra dropped into mailboxes all over the world 5 months ago.

Temple of Set was also delivered a long time ago.

Mike doesn't post concept art and hope to get it ready to deliver on time. If he doean't have masters, he doesn't show or promise them at all. 

44 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Why is the charming young lady in the kickstarter header making Vulcan gestures?

Isn't that gesture usually done by holding up a hand with a split between the Middle and Ring finger?

It's actually paid placement for Citroën cars... They just kept using the sign after Citroën pulled out of the USA market back in the 70s because it was too ingrained to stop using it by then...   Or not... 

• Like 2

So looking at these. What uses do you think you can come up with?

* Cut off the bunny ears, paint the legs with cloth, and they could be underworld type deathdealer vampires.

* With the ears they could be the rabbit people from Final Fantasy.

What else?

2 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

which one would that be?

Yeah, no. I was referring to Brother Vinnie, not Dark Fable. Brother Vinnie has an adult themed nun kickstarter... Dark Fable though looks to have a good record.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Those are “adventurers”?  :huh:

You mean your adventuring party doesn't start at the Playboy Mansion? 

The figures are cute, but I gotta agree with Pingo - they don't scream adventurer to me. Pin-up, sure. Might be fun to paint. 

• Like 5

If I played modern Zombicide, I could turn one of the armed girls into a player character. Several of the Zcide PCs are dressed a though they've never changed clothes since the zombie apocalypse began, so a college girl from a costume party, or a waitress.

I suppose I could turn one or two into bunny zombies, for that matter.

But I play Black Plague, so not really useful for me.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By ced1106
      More villagers for your town!

Many of these poses are unique and, afaik, unavailable elsewhere.

All In Pledge shows all sets available in this KS. Sets and smaller bundlers are available, and sets from the previous Villagers KS are available now from the creator's website.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/blackstone-heath-the-villagers-part-2

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By Inarah
      These look like fun.  26 hours left.... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004971769/skrap-runtz-3d-printable-miniatures-0?

• By Mckenna35
      Stumbled across this and thought others might find it of interest.  They certainly have some different figures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildspire/monsters-of-solan-fantasy-monster-miniatures

tory

Welcome!
       Need generic and predictable miniature designs?? We are not for you. 
       Imaginative fantasy absolutely requires imaginative miniatures.  Our primary aim is to provide miniatures that surprise backers and enhance their creativity and spark their imagination. Made for fantasy tabletop role-playing games, like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder, but also for painters and collectors. 
      Special thanks and recognition to 3D modeler, Miguel Zavala, aka MZ4250. Many of the designs in this set were designed and crafted by him.  See his Patreon for many FREE 3D printable STL file for download. From this set, his works include: the Lamia, Wyrmling, Lizardfolk, Tiefling Outlander, Deep Gnome, Sharkenbear, Beer Golem, and Ratmancer. The design and size of some of these have been modified for this campaign.