• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      And here is crusader number 3 - finally got myself a micropen.

• By Iridil
      This is the last of the adventuring party I painted up - a quick and dirty job as the player wants another figure eventually, just not sure what. These are the last figures I painted before 2 things - an unplanned life break from painting from March-July, a reassessment of painting, time and goals. I've also included a group shot with the other three party members. Thanks for looking!

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I also painted this Plant Dragon to include in my Welcome to the Jungle diorama/terrain piece for my Lost World Project.
      Again, I thought it would be nice to show it off separately before it becomes part of the terrain.

• By Glitterwolf
      I have painted these guys to include them in a diorama/terrain piece for the Lost World and thought they deserved a show off of their own before they dissapear into the vast jungle.

Enjoy.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)