• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ksbsnowowl
      I painted Goremaw the Great Worm up as a fire-infused purple worm for a unique creature from the Pathfinder setting of Galorion.  I am running the Curse of the Crimson Throne AP in D&D 3.5, and this creature will show up in my game tonight.  It is my first finished creature miniature (I have done some terrain previously), and being a perfectionist, I put in 48 hours of work on him (lots of nooks and crannies, and I don't have an airbrush).

I finished him last night, reaching the "good enough" state, as time didn't allow me to put off varnishing him any further.

I started posting a WIP thread when I started working on him several months ago.  Check it out HERE.

Here are my Cindermaw glamor shots.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is my take...

It has an amethyst sheen that is not pronounced in these pics,
      Kev!
    • By Iridil
      And here is crusader number 3 - finally got myself a micropen.

• By Iridil
      This is the last of the adventuring party I painted up - a quick and dirty job as the player wants another figure eventually, just not sure what. These are the last figures I painted before 2 things - an unplanned life break from painting from March-July, a reassessment of painting, time and goals. I've also included a group shot with the other three party members. Thanks for looking!

• By viking_hank
      Goremaw, the great purple worm, I made lots of mistakes while painting this mini. I had to go back and correct a lot of over painting. Tried to use Army painter paints, didn’t care for them. Constructive criticism is welcome. Sticking to Reaper paint from now on. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)