• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hack Mini Painter
      They're not pretty but they get the point across. It was my first attempt at really pushing myself for speed. I cranked these out in about 4 paint sessions over 2 weeks with a goal of "not terrible table top". My DnD friends are in for a little surprise (many little green surprises).... 

More shameful and detailed photos can be found on my blog.

Cheers,
      HMP

• By Mutilatedlips
      Not exactly a speed paint, but still completed within only a couple of evenings. I like the way he turned out without all that much effort. I guess I got kinda lucky on this one. 

• By Rob Dean
      The last of 72 painstaking acquired  1974 vintage Minifig goblins have finally been finished.  This batch of a dozen went very quickly as the third batch of them I’ve done this month.  I have ambitions to play some D&D as we played in in 1976, but with more and better miniatures, so I based this last crew individually for flexibility.  I am tempted to do a grumpy old man routine about how you young people don’t appreciate how good you have things in sculpting and miniatures choice these days, but I won’t.  I suspect that everyone does appreciate it.   Nevertheless, like clanking away on my manual typewrite is fun, it’s been interesting to see what I could do with these guys, a process made much easier by the use of modern tools such as acrylic paint and a wet palette.  

• By Pochi
      I painted up another ogre matriarch. she is so fun! This is Daisy, aka the Blonde Bombshell!

• By haldir
      Anyone know a mini that is curled up in a ball? Preferably, a small female goblin, but small would work. Pretty much need a figure that appears to be rolling down a hill.

It'll replicate a unfortunate victim of a cockatrice attack so even a crude sculpt would work here (crude being a figures from yesteryear).

thanks for any help on this one.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)