Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

01565, Barb the Zombie Cheerleader

3 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Her freckles are very cute and a nice touch.

@Glitterwolf I'm pretty sure she's a metal one.

The Name Bonesylvanian  would imply a Bones one.

Looking at the SKU and in the store you can see the painted version in the store has some white shining through at the base.

I think it is a Bones one.

@Metalchaos can you confirm?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looking at the SKU and in the store you can see the painted version in the store has some white shining through at the base.

The name would imply that, however, looking at the store in the Limited Edition section, I am 95% sure most of the ones listed there were metal. The new ones out now start with the #7 like other Bones minis. I also thought @Metalchaos liked painting metal minis. lol I have never painted any of them so you could very well be right.

(Edit) Looking through the store, the price makes me think metal.

Edited by Pochi
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

6 hours ago, Pochi said:

The name would imply that, however, looking at the store in the Limited Edition section, I am 95% sure most of the ones listed there were metal. The new ones out now start with the #7 like other Bones minis. I also thought @Metalchaos liked painting metal minis. lol I have never painted any of them so you could very well be right.

(Edit) Looking through the store, the price makes me think metal.

It's a pewter 01565 model. Many Bonesylvanian have now been released in Bones version but I think Barb hasen't been produced in Bones for now.

As Pochi mentioned this one is the Special Edition pewter version that was released in 2015.  The Bones version SKU would have to be something like 77***.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Metalchaos said:

It's a pewter 01565 model. Many Bonesylvanian have now been released in Bones version but I think Barb hasen't been produced in Bones for now.

As Pochi mentioned this one is the Special Edition pewter version that was released in 2015.  The Bones version SKU would have to be something like 77***.

Thx for clearing that up!

Awesome paintjob!

• Like 2