Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

Welcome to the BoGW chatter thread for round 6!

If there are any questions, hopefully you'll find the answer here:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79277-box-of-goodwill-round-6-sign-up-thread-the-continuing-journey-of-sir-forescale-and-friends/&tab=comments#comment-1684422

If not, PM your box starter and/or myself.

And here, for reference, are the groups.

Marvin

FireEyes

Flit

HateToWin

HjorHrafm

Painting Dog

Gaming Dog

Inarah

Generic Fighter

Dilvish

Jsalyers

Glitterwolf

RobinH

AutumnHare

Horned Turtle

Generic Fighter

Guindyloo

MadJack

Pingo

Green Eyed Monster

Ulfheathen

Sylverthorne

Clearman

Pcktlnt

Keianna

Broonkah

Chris Palmer

Aryanun

Ultrasquid

Paradoxical Mouse

Pcktlnt

Clearman

Disserma

Kristof65

Kangaroo Rex

Wyvern Fire

Crowley

Izzy Lobo

Guindyloo

Rob Dean

Erimys

Inarah

Haldir

Samurai Jack

Froggy The Great

Lidless Eye

Rob Dean

Chaos Wolf

Shadowphase

Hungerfan

Smokestack

Necromancer

Thes Hunter

Arc 724

Chaos Wolf

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sign up thread:

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

Should we invite the Aussies?  I would be willing to, its not that much more expensive to ship to Australia than to Europe

It's open to everyone, everywhere provided we have folks who don't mind paying for the international shipping.

1 hour ago, alchemist said:

I'm not sure exactly what you had in mind.  I think a lot of stuff currently in the UK/EU box is already cross-pollinated from previous US boxes, so I am not certain how much value there would be in connecting with the current US box before the UK/EU box has had another tour of Europe.  Or did you mean something else?

Just a friendly reminder to talk about this stuff here, not in the sign up thread, please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Is the box no chatter thread around yet?  Like to see who's in my box list

No.  Chaoswolf has promised us he will have things worked out by Monday.   See the sign-up thread for details....

I’ve now just taken to keeping a “For the BOGW” box around for unwanted figures; and as I come across something in my regular hobby activities that I realize I’m never going to get to, or that the enthusiasm it was purchased with is no longer there, it gets tossed in the box.

• Like 7
This topic is now closed to further replies.