Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

On 5/1/2018 at 7:59 AM, Froggy the Great said:

I screwed up the group paint and have to mess with most areas in order to fix it.

I messed up the back belt..

On 5/1/2018 at 2:29 PM, Froggy the Great said:

Awright, here's what I'm taking.  Rest assured, I'm putting in more than I'm taking out.

A lot of those look familiar lol

• Like 5

On 4/30/2018 at 11:30 AM, robinh said:

@Generic Fighter BOGW has arrived and is also very full!

I will be looking through it multiple times during the day (being laid off has it's advantages especially on a damp Monday) and trying to narrow down my choices.

I have already been through it quickly and the choices are just soooo hard to make  :rolleyes:  

Once the choices are made I will post it up and send it on its way..  in a new box mind you, as this one has been through the blender they call the mail system a few times.

So, Pictures soon?

GF

• Like 5

I have made my final choices.  I also invited a fellow forumite ( @Jasper_the_2nd ) to have a look and I have also included his choices.

Both of us have added to the box as well and I had to replace the box so it is again very very full!

I just need to add some color onto the group paint and it is off to the post office and @AutumnHare.

Now the fun part Pictures!   Jasper's selections  first (not shown is the "Alice in Wonder Land and  the White Rabbit" which I gave to him after the picture was taken... because Rabbit!)

Picks.jpg.51ac8878c4724e8f86ffd466e7f341c1.jpg

And now my selections

picks_rlh.thumb.JPG.017341965cab1862968e4690c916cdbf.JPG

The complete adventuring party from OOTS   :lol:::D:::P:::)::wub:

a Reaper Con mummy mouse from 2016, the dragon wrapping a present, some halflings, a tiefling with a dragon spell effect, some miscellaneous bits, a weapon sprue, a bag o'gold, some munchkin add on cards, and the Shield Maiden bust! Which I took because I could not fit it into the box without damaging it.

Yeah that's the reason... really it is ... i swear...

OK i wanted it and the other bust, but only one was able to make it back into the box).

OH and don't forget the hobby knife!.

A very good haul and still lots and lots of stuff in the box for those next in line.    Thanks all!  

Edited by robinh
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2

Super!

Happy my Shieldmaiden found a good home!

Oh and the wrapping dragon, I was never going to paint it.

Great haul!

I got some of those knives with orders I placed from a Dutch webshop, I had so many, I put a few in the box.

Alice and the Rabbit? I put that in ...she will be right at home with Jasper!

The rabbit is going to be late though..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, robinh said:

I have made my final choices.  I also invited a fellow forumite ( @Jasper_the_2nd ) to have a look and I have also included his choices.

Both of us have added to the box as well and I had to replace the box so it is again very very full!

I just need to add some color onto the group paint and it is off to the post office and @AutumnHare.

Now the fun part Pictures!   Jasper's selections  first (not shown is the "Alice in Wonder Land and  the White Rabbit" which I gave to him after the picture was taken... because Rabbit!)

And now my selections

a Reaper Con mummy mouse from 2016, the dragon wrapping a present, some halflings, a tiefling with a dragon spell effect, some miscellaneous bits, a weapon sprue, a bag o'gold, some munchkin add on cards, and the Shield Maiden bust! Which I took because I could not fit it into the box without damaging it.

OK i wanted it and the other bust, but only one was able to make it back into the box).

A very good haul and still lots and lots of stuff in the box for those next in line.    Thanks all!  

I’m so jealous of your Order Of the Stick :wub:

Can’t wait to see what else is in the box!

• Like 6

You got the Shield Maiden?! :wub:

She is beautiful and a bust that I hope to get someday!  Great choice!

I'm still waiting to see pics from @Thes Hunter!  I want to see if she took anything that I put in.  I am worried people wont like the stuff I added.

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, robinh said:

And now my selections

Jasper picked a couple Nulzors minis and some bases I made with Happy Seppuuku base stamps. RobinH took my Order of the Stick that I got at GenCon a while ago and quickly realized I was not up to assembling or painting them yet. Still not up to it. RobinH also took a few random bitz and the Tiefling and Halfling I put in. Enjoy them:)

GF

• Like 6

On 5/6/2018 at 9:33 AM, pcktlnt said:

Does anyone know how @Aryanun is doing? I hope she is doing okay after her last post.

I am concerned as well, not just because I'm next on the circuit. I have struggled with depression and anxiety disorders much of my life, so I can sympathize with how bad it can be.

• Like 7

On 5/4/2018 at 11:03 AM, NecroMancer said:

You got the Shield Maiden?! :wub:

She is beautiful and a bust that I hope to get someday!  Great choice!

I'm still waiting to see pics from @Thes Hunter!  I want to see if she took anything that I put in.  I am worried people wont like the stuff I added.

Soon™

• Like 7

@AutumnHare Requesting an update on the Generic Fighter Box. It was mailed out on the 4th of May. It should be there any time now, but Customs can be slow. Let us Know once it is in your hands or equivilants! Also, enjoy the contents:)

GF

• Like 3