Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

Rob Dean Box should go out either tomorrow or Weds! I'll try & slap some paint on the group mini, but who knows. I just need to get a new box from the PO later today.

• Like 6
  • Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/27/2018 at 3:19 PM, Smokestack said:

D43B7588-B1F8-4606-9AC1-299D52523188.jpeg

B1CF7427-9AAD-4A12-AFA0-3409AEA35CBB.jpeg

What company do these shield maidens come from?  I am sure I can figure out how they go together but I just kind of want some pictures of what they look like assembled so I have a better idea of what they look like together and my different options for assembly.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

What company do these shield maidens come from?  I am sure I can figure out how they go together but I just kind of want some pictures of what they look like assembled so I have a better idea of what they look like together and my different options for assembly.

Shieldwolf miniatures. The minis have the front torso/ legs separate. The back part of the torso attaches to the main torso/leg piece. You have your choice of a regular back or a cloak. Then the right arm and left arm and head. 

Here is a review that has pictures that may help

http://oddianhobbies.com/modelling-blog/2017/6/16/ws392y2lka6n409ubor4986p5hjzy7

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I know I made people wait for my pictures but I am getting a little impatient to see other's hauls!

WE WANT PICTURES PEOPLE!!!

I'll try & get pics of what I'm taking, (really simple, ha ha) & the group mini up later tonight if not tomorrow morning.

• Like 7
12 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

I know I made people wait for my pictures but I am getting a little impatient to see other's hauls!

WE WANT PICTURES PEOPLE!!!

My apologies, here are the minis I'm claiming. The barbarian with the axe has stunning detail. I'm really looking forward to painting him. The ladies next to him  both have stylish hats and are missing part of their right arms. Not sure what they gave them up to get but I hope it was worth it. :)

I love the little pug mini. I hope to use him in a game along with his buddy the big bad wolf.

My wife plans to use the sculpting dolls in her Frostgrave warband.

I need to repack and ship the box. Should be in the mail on Thursday.

Next stop The Glitterlands!

J--

20180410_211938_800x600.jpg

Edited by jsalyers
  • Like 14
29 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Very nice!

What is the winged one?

Never seen her before. A 28mm figure with a flaming sword and partial armor. The figure has a base that is part of the cast but she's glued atop a square 'slot-a-base'. 

She seems to have left in a hurry and forgotten to bring her shirt.

J--

• Like 7
14 hours ago, jsalyers said:

Never seen her before. A 28mm figure with a flaming sword and partial armor. The figure has a base that is part of the cast but she's glued atop a square 'slot-a-base'. 

She seems to have left in a hurry and forgotten to bring her shirt.

J--

That's Reaper's 03459: Angel of Justice...  Between the barbarian and the angel is 60164: Vampire Hunter, missing her sword arm.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, jsalyers said:

My apologies, here are the minis I'm claiming. The barbarian with the axe has stunning detail. I'm really looking forward to painting him. The ladies next to him  both have stylish hats and are missing part of their right arms. Not sure what they gave them up to get but I hope it was worth it. :)

I love the little pug mini. I hope to use him in a game along with his buddy the big bad wolf.

My wife plans to use the sculpting dolls in her Frostgrave warband.

I need to repack and ship the box. Should be in the mail on Thursday.

Next stop The Glitterlands!

J--

20180410_211938_800x600.jpg

The armless lady on the right is this one:

• Like 4