Children of the Night By Glitterwolf.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More work on Dr. Corvus the Plague Doctor.

20220208_172507.jpg.32b8cea06544d996837b582bd3364bf4.jpg20220208_172516.jpg.ad40af41f63c34472fbc9093851d82e1.jpg20220208_172525.jpg.5f13ba61d4b63a50c36f68d12c7b2926.jpg

FINISHED a BAT SWARM

SHOW OFF:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/98109-bat-swarm-by-glitterwolf/#comment-2053534

20220208_172621.jpg

Finished a Damsel in Distress

SHOW OFF

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/98110-damsel-in-distress-by-glitterwolf/

20220208_172711.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

What flocking mix are you using? I like the natural tone of it.

I mix these:

Leaves: GreenstuffWorld - Natural Leaf Litter

Green Flock- Frontline Games - Basing Systems-Grassy Fields

Brown Flock-Hobby Round - Marsh Blend

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I've been putting some thought into expanding my basing/terrain supplies recently. The Gothic Cathedral mold at Greenstuff World caught my eye, and I was planning on a leaf punch anyway...

Good to see you painting up more of your 3d print file hoard as well. On that front your enabling has halfway worked...

Spoiler

I spent some hours recently pricing out

Elegoo Mars 2 Pro Mono MSLA 3d printer

Elegoo Water Washable Resin

Elegoo Wash and Cure Station

Elegoo 6.08 Mono 2k screen

Nitrile Gloves (200)

7 pack Resin Filter Set

Comes to around $600, and this assumes that I don't have to buy another laptop to run it. (does chitubox play nicely with Chrome?) and leaving out additional usb memory sticks. 

I can't afford to spend that yet, but when I do I think I'll be taking the plunge. 

• Like 2

A two-headed skellie horse is cool, but the fact that they're one over the other instead of side by side just makes it even more disturbing...  :B):

Just noticed the horde of rats under his cloak... That's awesome. (Am I seeing that right, that it kinda looks like they're actually ghost rats or something coming up out of the material rather than just hanging onto it?)

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 2:58 AM, Mad Jack said:

A two-headed skellie horse is cool, but the fact that they're one over the other instead of side by side just makes it even more disturbing...  :B):

Just noticed the horde of rats under his cloak... That's awesome. (Am I seeing that right, that it kinda looks like they're actually ghost rats or something coming up out of the material rather than just hanging onto it?)

He's supposed to be the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse  AKA Pestilence, hence the rats.

I will probably use him in my Undead Army as a general of some sorts, looks way too cool to pass up.

• Like 2

The Calling ( North)

The Northern Wastelands are technically part of the Empire, being nothing more than a frozen wilderness, the Emperor doesn't pay much attention to the region.

A small outpost here and there with a few soldiers to deal with Trolls or wild animals and the occasional small settlement where trappers and hunters live, from here things like furs and carved tusks from sea mammals find their way to the Imperial nobles.

Some hunters that ventured far into the North tell tales about strange creatures and some claim to have seen the ruins of a large castle. None dared to investigate though, or maybe the ones that did never returned.

Even the Orcs and Trolls seem to stay away from that region according to the tales.

Valdr Hrafna was dreaming, he was walking in the woods like he had done when he was a young man, he looked up and saw a bird in the sky.

The bird circled lower and lower and he knew it to be a raven, it came closer and closer and closer and then it suddenly flew right at Valdr, he ducked as the bird flew over his head the raven yelled at him WAKE UP!

Confused Valdr stood up and looked at the raven, it had landed and sat on a branch, it looked at Valdr and again yelled WAKE UP!

Valdr shook his head, but I am awake! He spoke in his dream.

The raven again yelled at him WAKE UP!

Again Valdr protested but then the raven transformed into a mockery of a human figure, it stood on two legs and in his hands it held a staff it's clothes adorned with human skulls and runes it pointed it's staff at Valdr, TIME TO WAKE UP!!! NOW!!!!

Valdr cried out.

Easy now My Lord! It was a dream you're awake now!

Valdr, who now sat up in his coffin, wait...coffin? He looked confused at the figure next to him, to his horror it was the humanoid raven that stood next to him.

Easy Lord, you need to adjust, you've been sleeping for centuries, it's time to wake up now, there is work to be done, your Empire awaits!!!

Slowly Valdr Hrafna remembered.

He had died in battle centuries ago, with his dying breath he had made a pact, his body was taken to the castle and there he had been put to rest, waiting for a time when he could have his revenge. 

He rose from his coffin, tell me all I need to know!

• Like 3