• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started out with an Egyptian Undead faction in my Lost World but it didn't feel right. http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creat

Results of an afternoon of painting. More soon.   Fatima Linked due to NUDITY   https://postimg.cc/sB07DgGT   https://postimg.cc/TLLmyvrf        

Vallejo Heavy Green Reaper Ritterlich Blue, Creamy Ivory Scale 75 Nacar   And Finished:   SHOW OFF HERE: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87523-crypt-lo

Posted Images

On 8/2/2019 at 3:09 AM, Stonebred said:

These guys look great!  Loving it!

Thank you!

Expect many more, I'm building an army for fun using mostly Reaper Nefsokar, some Wargods of Aegyptus, I might throw in some Dark Fable and Otherworld Miniatures into the mix and some older GW.

Basically anything Mummy, Egyptian monsters/gods and some living ancient Egyptians.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:34 AM, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Not only does he smite the living who invade his lands and attempt to plunder the tombs, he does so with rhythm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nuhja7y4TM

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Right, because of @Gadgetman! 's comments I need to paint the Goat!

This is from the Animal Companion Pack sculpted by Talespinner.

DSCN1274.JPG.708007a306da1f005f80287d59307c82.JPG

And a new unit for the Army.

War Cats led by the Egyptian Princess from Reaper Dark Heaven Line.

The Bones Lion, Reaper Elven Hunting Cat, A Ral Partha Panther, Bones Panther/ Leopard and the Phase Cat from Bones IV ( he will lose those tentacles).

DSCN1273.thumb.JPG.b4b37aa750cd3d6b50341b1d98d8a300.JPG

• Like 11

Warcats and Handler are primed and based.

Cut off the tentacles of the Phase Cat and used procreate to hide the gap.

DSCN1284.JPG.656b90bd557e91b59e4f8b524325078b.JPG

DSCN1286.JPG.f0bd0de90ff9593d655cac226c530308.JPG

Cut the Bones Panther from his brocolli base and put him on a Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruin to elevate him.

DSCN1282.JPG.71b2eb48f8339fac3f09571ad181523f.JPG

DSCN1283.JPG.2dd170092a039a59f77fb1ca6681c80f.JPG

Egyptian Princess and Ral Partha Panther on one base to depict her being the handler.

DSCN1280.thumb.JPG.a5a39273505f899ba3d319ecc8e16174.JPG

Bones Lion

DSCN1281.thumb.JPG.0711847a8601f8f3ab16051932ef1917.JPG

Reaper Elven Hunting Cat.

DSCN1279.JPG.439fd542d9ef164c2a8bd689a2f1b5cd.JPG

Unit:

I will add sand later after painting.

DSCN1277.thumb.JPG.b833e28eb39a23ed369428e0c9b93982.JPG

DSCN1278.thumb.JPG.3cd639ae6b372020c92fc1600acc76ab.JPG

And the Goat, who accidently woke up the Crypt Lord and may be responsible for the following onslaught!

DSCN1275.JPG

DSCN1276.JPG

• Like 11
41 minutes ago, vegascat said:

Nice haul!  More dancing mummies to the mix~!  I'm surprised I didn't think of this earlier!  Here Come the Mummies!

I have a feeling that when the Egyptian Undead Army is complete and wants to unleash horror on the living, everybody will just sit back with popcorn and assume it's one big musical...:blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I have a feeling that when the Egyptian Undead Army is complete and wants to unleash horror on the living, everybody will just sit back with popcorn and assume it's one big musical...:blink:

Oh! I have tons of popcorn ready!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

In the SHOW OFF for the ASAR CRYPT LORD,

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87523-asar-crypt-lord-by-glitterwolf/

I wrote this little introduction.

Gadgetman reacted and I had to paint the goat that wandered off.

Omar was furious!

His good for nothing son had been herding the goats and when he returned by the end of the afternoon one was missing!

He hadn't even noticed it wandering off.

After he had smacked his son around the head, he took him with him to search for the little goat.

They had to be quick, it was getting late, Omar didn't feel like walking around in the desert at night.

They searched for the little goat everywhere where his son said he had been.

Omar got an eerie feeling, with every mile they got closer to the ancient ruins of a forgotten civilization.

He rather not go there.

To his dismay his son pointed at some tracks, unmistakenly goat prints and heading for the ruins.

Cursing under his beard Omar slapped his son around the head again.

Let's go! He shouted at the ignorant youth.

It didn't take them long to reach the ruins.

Ancient walls and buildings, some half buried, some above the ground, others no more than mere rubble.

Omar had been there once before and that had been during bright daylight, now it was getting dark and he felt uneasy.

His son once more found tracks of the missing goat.

They led to one of the smaller buildings.

Alright! Omar said, you stay here and warn me if you see anything strange!

I'll go in and find the goat!

Omar stepped into the building, it was dark inside.

Now where could that stupid goat be?

He walked through a sort of hallway, then he heard a muffled sound around the corner.

Finally! He thought.

Omar walked into the next room and stared into two red glowing eyes.

So here is what happened with the goat and the SHOW OFF.

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87553-the-goat-that-started-a-war-by-glitterwolf/

DSCN1347.JPG

DSCN1349.JPG

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 13