• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ballista, a Captain of the Engineers Guild team in the game of Guildball.
      A former siege engine designer and the father of robotics, his refusal to play Guild politics saw him fall out of favour and lose his Captaincy to Pin-Vice.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, even if he came rather close to being over-detailed even for me.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Chisel, a player for the Masons Guild in the game of Guild Ball. 
      This is one of the many Guild Ball characters I don't know much about, although it's surprising she got a veteran version without popping up in any big story lines.

Had a few issues with this one (even after painting them I still can't figure out her boots) plus she's yet another Guild Ball mini missing a few fingers.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Spigot, a player for the Brewers Guild in the game Guild Ball.
      This mini represents the mid-point of his character arc, where he has realised how much damage the Brewers Guild drinking culture is doing to him and, with a little help from his friends, manages to get off the sauce.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, not only is it a really nice mini, it's covered in those fat stitches I love painting.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Gutter from the game Guild Ball, a damaged young woman who used her trauma to transform into a rage-fuelled murder machine. Originally part of the Union team (haven't painted this version yet), this veteran version marks her move to the Butchers Guild team.

As I said in her WIP thread, this mini had rather sever moldline and excess flash issues (she's a one piece mini and the areas between her arms, sides and chain were pretty much filled in) which has left the details in a few areas in a bit of a mess, despite that I think she turned out okay.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Decimate, a minor noblewoman turned sword for hire, who was originally a member of Guild Balls mercenary Union team (I haven't painted this version yet), however plot related shenanigans caused her to move to the Brewers Guild team resulting in this new 'Veteran' version.

Really happy with this one, there's a few things I could do better (her bracers, straps and glove blend together too much), but I think overall it turned out pretty good.

• Who's Online   45 Members, 4 Anonymous, 226 Guests (See full list)