Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

The "Efreet"- A Scifi dropship by Antenocitis Workshop Ltd

That is a rather gorgeous looking dropship to say the least....  But definitely agree about price, €120 shipped O_o 

But gorgeous, and huge too. Hmmmmmm. 

Backed for the last KS and got two of the smaller flyers and the Eagle DS in that one.  Love the look of this, but since I missed the early bird, it's out of what I want to pay for something that would be used as scenery at ~$167.  I'm afraid this ones too rich for my blood.  :(

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jordan Peacock said:

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

I agree.

It would be great to see Reaper try something similar in Bones.

It would have to me the harder Bones though, like the containers from the first kickstarter.

• Like 2

This is sweet.  I kind of want to mod this into some kind of CAV dropship, as the design style is would fit in next to Malvernis aircraft (Ghast and Vindicator).

• Like 2

Yeah. It’s gorgeous, but it would have to be a display piece for me, and that’s a bit pricey. The print files tho are tempting. I’m pretty sure my 3D print painting techniques would make it just as pretty (ReaperCon judge said he couldn’t tell my entry last year was printed). But even then, that’s pricey.

Gah! Wants.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Coming in November!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/desert-adventures

• By lexomatic
      So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/the-zodiac-war-by-yedharo-models-30mm-70mm-busts/description

Story

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigchildcreatives/echoes-of-camelot-arthurian-legends

Story
      Echoes of Camelot: Arthurian Legends is a project that will expand our 75mm resin miniature range with new and exciting models based on the Matter of Britan, particularly around the figure of King Arthur and his Knights. We have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been sculpted and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This allows us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot from our previous campaigns, and we want to put all this experience to good use, repeating everything we did right, improving upon it, and correcting our past mistakes. We invite you to join us in this journey of discovery throughout the Matter of Britain and its amazing cast of unique characters.
      This campaign is a journey of discovery, full of surprises such as custom bits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.

Painted by Ruben Martinez "RMA" Painted by Marc Masclans Painted by Arnau Lazaro
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/axismundigames/death-goddess-izanami

Death Goddess Izanami is a sculpture based on Izanami-no-Mikoto, the creation goddess and deity of the underworld as chronicled in Shinto mythology.
      The bold designs of Axis Mundi Games and the neoclassical virtuosity of CA Sculpts have merged to bring forth a boutique product designed for the most demanding collectors.
      Death Goddess Izanami is a model that focuses on emotions as no model in the industry has done before. The sad majesty and woeful glory of a tormented goddess, the divine terror and eternal anguish of the departed, mere phantasms of their former conscience... all brought to life by a sculpture devised to match the style and the strength of neoclassical statues as never dared before.
      The aim of this kickstarter is to produce a limited collector's run called the Fukashi Sekai Run 不可視世界. All models forming part of theFukashi Sekai Run will he numbered and signed.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)