Beautiful!  The face and over all color choices really are outstanding.  ^_^  Can't wait for this one to become available at retail, not getting her in Bones 3 is a major regret.  

• Like 2

Her eyes are LOVELY; & the eyes on her feather tips are an imaginative touch that I would never have thought of doing.

The eyes add to a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Niiiiice.  I absolutely adore this sphinx sculpt and you did a great job with it.  I didn't get it in the kickstarter so I've been waiting for it to hit the store.

Waiting forever...  :zombie:

But latest news says she hits prime time soon!

• Like 4

Ohhhh, she’s beautiful!  I love those wings!

I loved this set so much I got two. I had specifically asked for a sphinx and a manticore and I think Julie Guthrie did a fabulous job on them.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 3

Thanks everyone! I may pop her onto a round base so I can add some sand a few little tufts of dry grass. I agree that the base needs a little something and I think that might be the finishing touch!

Glad everyone likes her. She is a beautiful sculpt and has the prettiest sculpted face I have painted so far.

The manticore is all primed and waiting to be painted!

• Like 4

Pochi I love your Sphinx, you inspired me to paint mine this weekend. And you gave me some great ideas for what to do with it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, airviper said:

Pochi I love your Sphinx, you inspired me to paint mine this weekend. And you gave me some great ideas for what to do with it.

Thanks! She is fun to paint, isn't she? I can't wait to see yours! I almost want to get another one and have them be "statues" guarding something that come to life and start bombarding  my players with riddles from both sides.