Confrontation: Classic

ced1106

<<<MOD Edit>>>

Link to the kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/996665814/confrontation-classic-the-legendary-skirmish-game/description

Some info on the Dakka forums, including "backward compatibility" ::): and "skirmish, and only skirmish" : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/150/717182.page

Anyone have any info about the company? How able do you think they can pull off a KS? They've at least been in business for a long time?

28161879_1978084468885903_36583338727131

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Cyanide Studios and Legacy Miniatures get hold of the IP after Rackham went bust, and weren't they to relaunch the game in 2014?

There's no news on Cyanide's pages about any transfer or leasing of IP that I can see?

With 178 minis in the set, I would assume that they're not about to let everyone pick and choose just the handful they want. I expect there to be core sets(with books) and expansions and whatever, to make production and fulfillment less of a nightmare.

As for sending Cadwallon a C&D, that's a rather .... move. 

• Like 4

This could hurt A LOT.  But on the plus side I have all the Wolfen, Drune, Daikinee (except the 2 mail order ones) and Griffin models already.  So really, I'm not interested in that much more.  Only Dirz, Cynwall, Orcs, and Devourers.  Oh, and Mid-Nor, Sessairs, Lions, and Acheron.  And Ophidians.....  :-)  Oh, if they flesh out that other elf faction I'll be in really deep then.

Edited by Dan d'Lyon
  • Haha 1