Darsc Zacal

Darkswords Masterworks G.R.R.Martin

So long as there are no gnolls, my wallet should be safe for now, doubly so since I've not seen a single episode ^_^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So long as there are no gnolls, my wallet should be safe for now, doubly so since I've not seen a single episode ^_^

Well, they are based off the books not the HBO series, but still...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Well, they are based off the books not the HBO series, but still...

Haven't read the books either... 

Well balls. There goes my money. 

I wonder how these will be different from their existing dozens of GRRM figures though. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Well balls. There goes my money. 

I wonder how these will be different from their existing dozens of GRRM figures though. 

Exactly my feelings, Cyradis.

This and the Knight Models Harry Potter 'starter happening close together could cause heavy wallet damage. 

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, paintybeard said:

Exactly my feelings, Cyradis.

This and the Knight Models Harry Potter 'starter happening close together could cause heavy wallet damage. 

I am much more of a GRRM fan than an HP fan. The HP one could get me hard on "stuff to paint for friends". This could be me drooling on everything, easily. 

• Like 3

I'm curious as to what ground they plan to cover with this campaign since they already have a line of GRRM figures. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Between the two companies and casting materials, I'd pick DSM. DSM has had a long relationship with GRRM, so I'm gonna guess that they'll have less risk of a licensing issue or delay happening with their project. Resin's not recyclable, so KM has that risk if their QA is poor and they have to recast miniatures.

No idea when or if I'll paint the Stephanie Law miniatures, so will just watch this one. :mellow:

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

If you paint all your figures, you die. Therefore you need more. 

With the unpainted minis I already have and at the rate I paint them I'm living until May 2715.

:winkthumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ratsmitglied
      I'm not associated with these guys, but they make some pretty good MDF terrain, and are branching out into minis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/knightsofdice/mirrors-of-tullarn-28mm-fantasy-wargaming-miniatures

About
      Mirrors of Tullarn is a new range of 28mm miniatures from Knights of Dice, set in a distinctive fantasy setting and cast in glorious metal!
      These characterful figures have been sculpted by Anton Ducrot (from Flytrap Factory) for tabletop miniature wargames and would look amazing in any fantasy setting, whether that is your Dungeons & Dragons or other roleplaying campaigns or as weary adventurers in your Frostgrave warbands or other tabletop games.
      We are using this campaign to fund the production molds and the initial release of 28 figures from four factions, the Anram, Tarusa, Lahari and Saresh, in glorious white-metal!  Hopefully (with your help!) we can also release a host additional figures in the form of freebies, add-ons and awesome stretch goals!
      A small band of Lahari faces of against some Saresh warriors All the miniatures have been sculpted and master molds created, we simply need the funds to make the production molds to put these figures into full production.
      With your help, we can bring these figures to market and hopefully get a good headstart on expanding the range quickly.
      The Anram defend their mountain hide-away from a marauding band of Tarusa raiders There are 8 simple pledge levels to choose from, we’ve broken them into easy to understand groups. Simply pick a pledge level, (each one represents a group of figures from the different factions), you'll then receive any FREE STRETCH GOALS unlocked during the campaign ... the more stretch goals that are unlocked, the more figures you get for free!
      A group of hired knights accompanied by their paymaster The Wanderer - no rewards, select this pledge to simply show your support!  Thank you!
      The Nomad - back the project at this level and you'll receive the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch', and gain access to the Add-ons and Stretch Goals to add more when they are unlocked. This pledge does not qualify for any free add-ons.
      Anram Nobility - receive the 7 Anram figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Tarusa Chieftain - receive the 7 Tarusa figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Lahari Seafarer - receive the 7 Lahari figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Saresh Labourer - receive the 7 Saresh figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Warlord of Tullarn - You will receive all initial 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive all FREE stretch goals, access to add-ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      All-In! - You will receive all 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive FOR FREE every unlocked stretch goal, add-on and the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch'!  This pledge is a little  bit of a gamble, but as the stretch goals start unlocking this pledge level really starts paying dividends!
      *25mm Round slotted base included with every miniature. 
      The masters of time, the Anram live high on the highest peaks across Tullarn Savage mountain clansmen, bent on domination and oppression! Masters of the oceans, rivers and trade the Lahari wear the finest silks and flaunt oppulent treasures Saresh tend to the fertile valleys and vast farmlands of Tullarn A true Warlord knows how to bring people together, and then pitch them at each others throat!
    • By joshuaslater
      Cool factions in this game!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1849625770/chronicles-of-the-wayfarer-heroes
    • By Evilhalfling
      Maester Luwin -  from Darksword George RR Martin  collection
      he definitely looks like a worried advisor rather than a commanding wizard. 

• By lannister2112
      Here is a Bones inspired kickstarter that I think my fellow painters will appreciate, a travel and display case for your mini. 
      Mini Monument 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonument/mini-monument?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=mini%20monument

Thanks for looking! 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elder-forge/elder-forge-tier-2?ref=discovery_category_newest

• Who's Online   53 Members, 2 Anonymous, 79 Guests (See full list)