• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could use a tiny dot of green stuff and then some superglue.

Most of the times this works for me.

You might need to support or hold on to it for at least half a minute or so..

Also scrape off paint where you want to glue.

Paint comes off when glued, you need the Bonesium to bond.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

Superglue should actually be enough on its own for those parts as long as there is enough contact area.

Note that superglue works upon contact and if there is not enough contact area it will be significantly less bonding. I suspect this is the reason it came loose on you.

The greenstuff works as a gasket or gap filler and provides surface area, which is the reason it works. Other types of putty can also work. 

A two part epoxy glue will do the trick if the gs/superglue does not work for you.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      I barely received my last campaign pledge from Midlam that already it has something that caught my interest.

Sisters of the Kraken Cult. The female counterparts of the previous "Onslaught of the Cult of the Kraken Lord" and "Cultists of the Kraken Lord". (I now have some regret of not getting it)

What's also interesting is the optional add-on of fish folk.

Brinewind is going to have some interesting neighbors.
    • By BananeDC
      Here is my version of Bones Kraken !

• By Darius Glenwell
      Entering this guy into a local Con's painting competition in the Open Category. 

• By Sharkbelly
      Here is the first shot of my latest project, the Kraken.

I sprayed the ship black, and then highlighted with successively lighter shades of brown/ochre/beige. i actually did a fair amount of blending on the pallet for this one.

• By valkyriesinger
      Hello! I've recently started working on a diorama, and a friend of mine urged me to post here. The only thing that is missing from the pictures below is the kelp that will be behind the kraken (on the little pads on the back side of the base). It is some floppy aquarium kelp that I"m currently trying to figure out how to get it to stand up straight. Tips, tricks, C&C are all welcomed.

Here is the pre-primed coral wall in varying states of sand coverage. The coral is planned to be very brightly colored.

Primed base:

You can see the kelp pads in the pic above.

Base with Kraken for staging verification:

Here is the almost finished diver, who goes in the slot in front of the Kraken. This drab, dirty human looking down at his feet while the kraken looms above is one of my favorite parts, tbh.

Cheers!
      Valk
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)