Sign in to follow this  
MissMelons

Durotan Bust

Awesome bust!

The face is great not only the eyes as have been mentioned here, but also that scar.

Skintone is super!

You can be proud of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

man that is NOT  and I say again, NOT a speed paint!

You must have missed counting a month or two during the painting time because you were so focused.

(looks at brushes..then at the bust..  considers feeding brushes into a pencil sharpener)   I can only dream of achieving this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, buglips*the*goblin said:

Eyes look good, and that red looks smoooooth.  Red is always a surly colour for me to work with, but I use it a lot. 

Thanks! I hadn't used a red base for a skin tones it was an interesting process. By the time I got to judy painting plain red for his wraps it wasn't quite as intimidating. Ive a new love for Clear Red though asthat made it easier.

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome bust!

The face is great not only the eyes as have been mentioned here, but also that scar.

Skintone is super!

You can be proud of this.

Thanks! I am pretty proud of it. I always paint and paint something for months at a time until I hate it, then love it again and it never quite turns out how I want it. So I stopped after working 3 seperate weekend on it. Spent a day doing touch ups and called it done.

12 hours ago, robinh said:

man that is NOT  and I say again, NOT a speed paint!

You must have missed counting a month or two during the painting time because you were so focused.

(looks at brushes..then at the bust..  considers feeding brushes into a pencil sharpener)   I can only dream of achieving this!

Its a speed paint in procrastinating Melons time. :) Three sets of weekends and a Saturday for final touch ups.  

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this