Wargames Foundry Pict Chieftan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another favorite model of mine,  one I saved for several years to finally paint. 

I have another Alligator for him to control, but could not wait to take a photo. 

• By BryanBorgman
      Hello everyone. I am launching and managing a 28mm Vikings Kickstarter for Acheson Creations this Monday at 8am. I created a Facebook event to help promote. Please check share the event page and follow the "ticketing" link to take you to the preview of the Kickstarter. Thanks!

EVENT LINK

PHOTO GALLERY

• By Rob Dean
      I'm getting back to painting after a couple of weeks of unwanted break. I'm due to play some games today, so this late Saxon warlord was needed immediately. I got him done with my portable paint kit while sitting at the car dealer waiting on an oil change yesterday, and got the basing done when I got home.

The catalog picture shows him with a shield in the left hand. For whatever reason, I didn't get one when I bought him, and having one in his left hand looks very uncomfortable, on top of which it would interfere with use of the axe. So, I think I'm happier with him just shaking his fist at the foe.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)