10mm scale buildings for sci-fi (pic heavy)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's already been said by everyone, but the work you've done on these is fantastic. They look beautiful! In a thoroughly-destroyed way. :lol:

I'm going to have to keep those models in mind... I wish the sellers on eBay would list whether it was a molded piece versus a 3D printed piece. :unsure:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, Boaz said:

Looking great, every step just gets better and better ... any plans for graffiti , rubbish  or abandoned defence positions? 

Thanks, not sure about adding graffiti but I will so a few with makeshift defence positions and a  few rubble pile for streets and a completely demolished one to add in

• Like 2

On 4/15/2018 at 6:45 AM, canuckotter said:

I'm going to have to keep those models in mind... I wish the sellers on eBay would list whether it was a molded piece versus a 3D printed piece. :unsure:

I have gotten both styles from my purchases on Amazon. The molded ones are well designed and assembly is great asDoublesix66 has demonstrated. The 3D printed are a mixed bag---don't glue together easily and one of them I am trying to assemble doesnt even have interlocking tabs on the walls to get them roughly position d while trying to glue together. And this last one appeared to be molded from the pictures, but was actually printed. ...now I need to get some of these beautiful demolished units. ::):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Greeting all,

Sorry been a while not updating any of my modelling threads but I lost my painting room near the end of last year until now, I can now finally start painting again as I have space to do it again :winkthumbs:

This is the current state of this project

As you see not a lot more done these are the ones I want to finish 1st

48861292842_4ea23e9048.jpg

48861292777_03f9058208.jpg

48860629148_10d27be2c0.jpg

I have accumulated another 13 buildings to add to these

48861292632_10f1474ccb.jpg

Should be good to get back into painting these and all the other projects that I had on Pause

ta ta for now

'66'

Edited by Doublesix66
  • Like 5