Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Grenadier Dragonman Sorcerer by Glitterwolf

3 minutes ago, 72moonglum said:

Very nicely done!

Thx, I love vintage minis, this one was fun to paint!

• Like 2

Nice choice using this as a demon.  I didn't recognize the piece and really thought demon before knowing it was supposed to be a dragon man.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Nice choice using this as a demon.  I didn't recognize the piece and really thought demon before knowing it was supposed to be a dragon man.

Well, actually I took it from a BOGW some time ago and classified it as a Demon until I found it in my Grenadier Catalogue listed as a Dragonman.

The pose with the staff makes it more so IMHO.

So for me he will be a Demon Officer leading Undead.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

nice!

Thx Paul, glad you like the little fellow!

11 hours ago, haldir said:

Nice!

Reminds me of Draconians from Dragonlance.

Thx!

Grenadier had a whole bunch of these Dragonmen.

Mirlinton still has them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheOldGuard said:

Looks great & it's nice to see some orange on a mini, it really suits him!

Thx,

I have used this skintone before on a Ral Partha Ogre and am now applying it to a large Dragyr in the Lost World Project.

• Like 2

Great choice of mini for an officer I think, he certainly emanates that aura of leadership.

And oh, very cool painting as well, as always! ^_^ 

Edited by VolksFest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By Citrine
      This is the last mini finished in December 2020, mini number 79 of the year.  I hit 97 mini if I count large minis as 2 each.  Not too shabby, my goal was to finish 50.

So this mini is the Female Halfling II from the Julie Guthrie series 2 from Grenadier (SKU 8145).  She is the smallest mini I have painted in a long time, so I am super happy with her face.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild - Oni Grunt
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Asian themed project -Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• By MoonglowMinis
      Hi everyone.  Got a couple more demons for you today.  This is a pair of Bones Fly Demons for use as Chasme in D&D.  These guys could also serve double duty as Giant Flies for Rangers of Shadow Deep.

More Below the Spoiler:

Feel free to check out more of my demons and devils in my Blood War project HERE.

If anyone has any leads on other interesting giant fly minis please share them, as I've been finding it difficult to find good models for RoSD.

Also, how do you paint insect wings?  They're such a unique feature in the animal kingdom and I'd love to see how you go about it?
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! After seeing @Kangaroorex Grenadier 9601, Black Dragon, I decided it was time for me to salvage mine from the shelf of shame. Thanks for the motivation Kangaroorex. This model was sculpted by William Watt in 1988. Unfortunately, the one I bought some years ago had a few battle scars. It has a broken horn and a broken wing claw. Its main tail stinger and tongue were also broken. As a reference, the base is 75mm wide.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)