• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      This is the bat demon.  I didn't want to do a traditional red for this guy but I had a new Averland Sunset paint from GW so I thought I'd find a use for it since it didn't work on the project I bought it for.  I did go with red for his hair and fur.  I kind of rushed at the end because I tried to do some highlighting on his wings and it went very poorly .  So since I had taken so long to decide on his base colour and made a mistake I was in danger of stalling if I tried it again and made another mistake.  I guess smooth gradients are still outside of my abilities.  I don't like this guy nearly as much as my displacer beast but he's finished so he is going into the display case with the rest of them!  Oh and I notice now that he probably needs a coat of matte because the inks in his hair left a bit of a shine.  

• By Bustawolf
      Been on a metal kick lately. 

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• By Darcstaar
      Last new show off from me for a while.

I finished him a while back.  
      His WIP is here.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87019-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-4-kieran-tallowmire-wizard/&tab=comments#comment-1844494

I initially wanted to paint orange.  That got me thinking of a sunset color scale.  It came out OK, but the process was harder than I thought it would be.  Also, I’m trying to go through old Bones faster, but this was taking too long!

A shot of his Fireball scroll.
      I went with burnt out candles to avoid needing to worry about OSL.

I tried to pattern the feather as an owl feather.

Hope you like it!
      C&C welcome.
    • By Citrine
      This Grenadier Hydra (SKU 124) has been languishing on my painting table for a really long time (maybe 30 years), so I decided it was time to finish it once and for all.  I wanted it to have a similar color scheme to the Grenadier Hydra Dragon (SKU 9911) I painted 30+ years ago, in one weekend (to get it ready for the game on Sunday afternoon).
      It is a true oldie, with a bunch of that old mini charm, but it has a serious lean.  I didn't realize how bad it actually was until I glued it together after painting.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)