Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Wizkids Nolzur's marvelous miniatures Cart

Nice cart!  How do you find the scale of the Nolzur figures compared to Reaper?  I got the Wizkid wraith and specter and they seem slightly smaller than my Reaper figures.

• Like 2

I like it. Some of those carts and oxen are on my wish list now. I've got lots of armies but I'm lacking in civilians for them to terrorize.

• Like 2

Thanks for the positive response, everyone!

14 hours ago, Coydt said:

Nice cart!  How do you find the scale of the Nolzur figures compared to Reaper?  I got the Wizkid wraith and specter and they seem slightly smaller than my Reaper figures.

Their scale is kinda hard to nail down. I don't have any of their humanoid figures, so that doesn't help. I have their griffin, which is much smaller than Reaper's (Bones 1); I also have their mimics which are a little bigger than Reaper, but treasure chests and boxes come in all different sizes...

The only other figure I have by them is the displacer beast, which seems like it scales well to various human sized figures, but I haven't got any other displacer beasts to compare it with.

14 hours ago, Zink said:

I like it. Some of those carts and oxen are on my wish list now. I've got lots of armies but I'm lacking in civilians for them to terrorize.

Yeah, I need to get a set of oxen to pull it with now.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this