Kubikajiri Demoness from Kensei By Glitterwolf

11 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work on her!

I hope that wasn't anyone i knew...

10 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

Nice job.

An ex maybe??

8 hours ago, Coydt said:

Truely a frightening figure.  Well done indeed!

5 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Creepy! Very well done too.. 

Thank you all for the kind words!

It keeps me motivated to paint.

Hmm, I could think of some exes who could be invited for dinner...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Spectacularly spooky! 

6 hours ago, pogre said:

Disturbing and very well done. 

Thx !

I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Manarchist
      My first post here! I thought the bones 4 ape men would make good soldiers for my growing demonic army. Still thinking of tweaking some of the smaller details and considering also painting the armored one as a barlgura. Tried to give some texture by dry brushing orange over a black base coat for fur. I also tried to dry brush around the eyes to create a deep red glowing effect.

Shown with a human paladin for scale.
      C and c welcome but keep in mind I’m pretty new to this!

The monster Manual art for reference:

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Bones Nakayama Hayato Iconic Samurai.
      I found his details a bit crude and decided to paint it as a statue for my Nippon Project.

Speed Paint with the Reaper Stone Triad.
      Scale 75 Decayed Metal, P3 Molten Bronze and Vallejo Verdigris.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829761

There is a legend that deep in the woods around Kyoto there stands a statue of one of Nippon's greatest warriors.
      If one would find it and paid respect to it the statue might bestow luck on that person.
      It is also believed that when the Empire is in dire need, the statue will come to life to fight once more to protect Nippon.

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this old GW Mordheim Witchhunter Wardog from a BOGW, he came primed black.
      Decided to paint him as an Akita so he could be included in my Nippon Project as Mariko's companion.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829755

Here he is and in the last pic he's shown with his friend Mariko.

• By Glitterwolf
      Recently @Kangaroorex sent me a Ki'rinn for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Project along with a Asian Dragon, a Chibi Dragon and some candy.
      I already had one of these Ki'Rinn and decided to paint them in two different versions, brother/sister? Evil/Good? You decide.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&

Anyway, as with the Asian Dragon I wanted to show their unnatural appearance by combining normal paint with metallic highlights.
      So here they are.

Hope you like them.

• By Adrift
      Terezinya was painted up to be a vampire character in my dnd game, the rest are fairly self explanatory. 

The translucent green Bones were given a coating of Grass Green India Ink and then had details highlighted out. They're retained their translucent quality while having better detail visibility. 

• Who's Online   41 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)