Twill and wonder, the Moon shall shine tonight! My friends gather and the time comes up! What shall we ponder? Oh the night falls. Ahahhaahahhahah

Well done on this good sir!

• Like 3

SWOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE, MAGNIFICENT, OUTRAGEOUS, MASTERPIECE, BREATH TAKING !!!

That's just me warming up.  Al you are totally amazing.  Yours is SO MUCH BETTER!

It says more, it emotes more. Looking at this crumb from your stunning artistic brain, it makes

me stutter.  I'm Awe struck.   It is totally inspiring.  I have to talk to the boss upstairs, and somehow arrange for you

to become immortal. 

Oh SO WELL DONE !

Edited by Jasonator
Correct two typos.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Loim said:

I love it. 

Thanks, Loim. I am happy you feel that way.

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Yours has more character thou. Nicely done.

That was kind of you to say, haldir. Thanks for the reply & the morale boost.

50 minutes ago, Arc 724 said:

Twill and wonder, the Moon shall shine tonight! My friends gather and the time comes up! What shall we ponder? Oh the night falls. Ahahhaahahhahah

Well done on this good sir!

...the faerie Folk are gathering. Thanks for the kind reply, Arc. I am glad you like him.

1 minute ago, Jasonator said:

SWOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCREDIBLE, MAGNIFICENT, OUTRAGEOUS, MASTERPIECE, BREATH TAKING !!!

That's just me warming up.  Al you are totally amazing.  Your's is SO MUCH BETTER!

It says more, it emotes more. Looking at this crumb from your stunning artistic brain, it make

me stutter.  I'm Awe struck.   It is totally inspiring.  I have to talk to the boss upstairs, and somehow arrange for you

to become immortal. 

Oh SO WELL DONE !

You have ONCE MORE  made my day, Jay. You are definitely back to your own enthusiastic self. That, in & of itself, is a reason to rejoice.

Thanks for the WONDERFUL reply. I am delighted you enjoyed the piece. If C.M.o.N. had been better about maintaining their stock my Oz

probably would never have happened...it's one of the good coming from bad instances...or not.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Another excellent piece!

You're an inspiration my friend!

...actually, I am usually considered a bad example, but, as a description,  I like inspiration much better.

Thanks for the reply & the status upgrade, Glitter. I am glad you like the piece.

20 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

He turned out spectacular! Well done makefactus. 

Thanks for the kind reply, KruleBear. I glad you like the results.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LarsM said:

He is wonderfull!! ..and fits so perfect into the Spooky Woods..

I had my doubts about the sylvan setting, but I think you are right; i.e., he fits with the Spooky Woods just fine.

I have him sitting next to the Mushroom Witch. They look like they could be an item as the tabloids would say.

DSCN6081.thumb.JPG.bbab9eec34a2061e2311e46c662407c9.JPG

Thanks for the kind reply, LarsM. I am happy you like him.

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Love it. Once again a great character who can tell a great story. I really like it!

Thanks, Dom. I am delighted you like him. I can see the story telling possibilities from the kind responses.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Schirf said:

Love your work! these guys have so much personality!

I am delighted you enjoy my little horrors, Schirf. Thanks for the kind reply!

My my Al, you have made my day yet again! First of all your version is a thousand times better than the original, with more character and detail..

Secondly your setting, your "world" is magic. After getting the chance to glimpse at your imagination and the world that has been created by it I am truly awed each and every time at the fantastic quality of it..

And the most important of all, as we (I know I am not alone in this) adore your work our minds immediately start wandering in that spooky creepy forest.. Your mushrooms start talking under their breath, your trees tut tut dissaprovingly, your critters dry wash their hand-like appendages plotting unspoken evils and our imagination is suddenly flared with stories! 

Truly very few works of art have this power and I thank you for it!

The downside is you have all of us very much hooked... We are helpless addicts waiting our next Malefactean fix! ^_^  

• Like 3