• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Hammer, a captain in the Masons Guild, from Steamforged Games now defunct Guild Ball range. He's a man dangerously obsessed with the idea of physical perfection.

Another one I'm not too happy with, the casting wasn't great and I could never completely sort out all the mold-lines, which is why he sat unfinished for a few months.
      His face does look better in hand though, so that's one good thing.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Calculus, she's an alchemist from the Alchemy Guild wielding some sort of alchemy flute, she was made by Steamforged Games as part of their discontinued Guild Ball range.

Not too happy with this one. Her face and hair came out okay, but it went downhill from there, couldn't even do a decent job taking piccys.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Sakana (Not sure if this is the regular or veteran version), a member of the Fisherman team from the, now defunct, game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

This guy was one of those weird Guild Ball minis where I'm not quite sure what's going on with their outfit, I still can't figure out if he's wearing a roll-neck vest or just has a odd neck and, now looking at it in piccy form, I'm pretty sure the top half of his trousers aren't actually trousers.
      He still came out okay though.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the veteran version of Minx, a character in the sadly now defunct game of Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

She's being sitting in the 'Cupboard Of Unfinished Things' for a couple of years now, so it feels good to finally get her finished.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)