Batman™: Gotham City Chronicles by Monolith, Kickstarter

Orlando_the_Technicoloured

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also on a low budget in the moment, but if not during the KS, I'm sure in the next few months I'm able to get everything.

About the renderings, don't forget that renderings often loose something after they are made into molds, so some details could look better as the renderings.

• Like 2

Unfortunately this seems to be a "fire and forget" KS

No new add-ons of any sort planned, pretty much all SG planned, no backer input.

$100k + SG

So I've done my bit, there's absolutely no reason for me to take part in the campaign any further and just check in at the end.

• Like 1

I backed a dollar to follow along, but it  hasn't been as exciting during the Kickstarter as the previews leading up to it.  It's a shame, really.

Also, they went with the worst costume for Bane that was in one short arc of the comics, trying to tie into his ridiculous over the top Arkham video game looks.  As he's my favorite bat-character, I'm finding it easy to pass just due to that.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Talae said:

Where are people's thoughts on this one?

I've realized I'm not interested in superhero games.

Yes, some of the minis look nice, but my Batman is and always will be what is now referred to as Batman'66, so even these minis don't  mean much to me.

Add in the fact that there won't be a follow up retail release makes it dead in the water for me as far as finding other players to play the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Talae said:

Where are people's thoughts on this one?

I think I needed to win the powerball last weekend.

I want to, but I have too many other "real" obligations.  Which isn't to say that I won't snap before the end, but that doesn't seem likely.

• Like 2