AS it has been said, the Crystals are a WONDERFUL touch to a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Nice job!

This is a great scuplt. I saw that it's back in stock again and might need to pick it up.

• Like 1

He’s a great figure. I love the emphasis you’ve put on the faceted crystals.

• Like 2

Is it too late to hop on to the "awesome crystals" band wagon? ^_^ 

However I also like the rock color you achieved.. All those layers of grey gave it a mystical look I think. Very well done!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Patrick Benjamin
      Here's a simple conversion I made some years ago.  I thought I'd posted him before, but apparently not.  Not my best painting, but my favorite PC none the less.

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, want to share to you my last work: Lou AKA chibi-Cthulhu 
      Tried a purple contrast on him, the outcome is pretty nice, I think.
      The base is made sclupting some clay balls and cutting it in half to make the acid bubbles painted with fluo colors from Vallejo; then I've sculpted some tentacles and added to the base to make it more dramatic. A coat of glossy sealer and I call it done.
      Hope you like it:

As always every comment, advice and criticism is super welcom!
    • By OneBoot
      This is going to be one of the most ambitious projects I've ever attempted, so I thought making a WIP thread would be a good idea.   If everything goes well, I plan to enter this beastie at ReaperCon this year, so fingers crossed!

This is an idea I've had bouncing around in my head for awhile, and started gathering materials for it last year.

My plan is to take this lovely critter:

and rather than using the shipwreck as a base, use half of one of these:

and paint the Kraken to look all spacey and such.

So! To that end, I now have one of these!

I'll just be using the top half for the base, though:

Which means that the bottom hemisphere is available for...testing.

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
    • By astolat
      This was the must-have from Bones 4 for me! I cut off and modded the legs and created the base with apoxie sculpt so the hut can be placed on its own or on the legs. The paint scheme is "chicken" ;) 

I can't even remember all the colors I used on this thing, it was a mad mix of Reaper browns and golds, Pokorny terracotta, homemade washes, and I pretty much just kept going at it until I was happy. I hit everything with a matte varnish except several coats of gloss varnish on the window glass. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family,wanna show you my last work, the Necromancer the bones one; she got way less details than the metal one, but it is good to try new techs.
      So, why do not try to refine my NMM and new skin type?

And this is the outcome:

Had to paint the low edge of the blade, as the sculpted one is too small, and I tryed some basic reflection, pretty happy of the result :)

Hope you will like her, and rememmber than any advice and criticism is welcome!
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 241 Guests (See full list)