• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-third-edition

• By MoonglowMinis
      "Over 1800 Jungle Themed Terrain Pieces Made for the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game, and Others Like it."

"This Kickstarter marks the release of our two newest books in the Dungeon Craft series "Fallen Kingdom & Jungles of Dread". Both books have nearly 1,000 jungle-themed pieces in them, which allow DMs to build custom interactive maps in a brand new setting. As of this Kickstarter, we will have launched 6 total campaigns, and have brought numerous products to the market. Additionally, we're excited to announce jungle-themed versions of past projects will be brought back for this Kickstarter! This includes the Deck of Stories/ NPC Cards, Dungeon Notes, and new models from our miniature line Counterspell Miniatures. We'll also be unveiling new and exciting products like our jungle DM screen and our Crocodile Jasper D20."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1985games/dungeon-craft-series-three-two-new-terrain-books-for-dandd/description

1985 Games have launched their third Dungeon Craft Kickstarter.  The last two have been fantastic and I absolutely love them.  While I enjoy painting minis, I'm not a fan of building terrain or scatter, especially since it tends to block sight or get knocked over and is a pain to store.  These 2D terrain pieces are a great compromise. I haven't seen anyone else talk about Dungeon Craft on the forums, but I definitely advocate!  If you missed their last two KS there's opportunity to get those as well.  And for the first time they're offering some original minis as Add-Ons.

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printablescenery/hagglethorn-hollow-stl-files

Looks like Printable Scenery will be doing another KS.
    • By Cranky Dog
      I barely received my last campaign pledge from Midlam that already it has something that caught my interest.

Sisters of the Kraken Cult. The female counterparts of the previous "Onslaught of the Cult of the Kraken Lord" and "Cultists of the Kraken Lord". (I now have some regret of not getting it)

What's also interesting is the optional add-on of fish folk.

Brinewind is going to have some interesting neighbors.
    • By Scylla Models
      Kickstarter Live

DDF Models is back in collaboration with Scylla Models presenting you new models for your collection. If you want to know more about us visit our website.

A 100mm {Scale 1:18} models kit for artists/collectors and wargaming, cast in resin. Collectable Miniatures.

Kickstarter Live

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)