Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

03229 Elise Anya, Vampire Hunter

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, dks said:

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

A friend of mine has been running a long standing Rolemaster campaign. Not sure who's character she is, or if she's an NPC. 

Thanks! I used the Blonde triad from Reaper on the hair, and the linen white with some off whites, and browns for the skirt/stockings. Olive skin triad for the skin. Matte black from Army Painter, and then the Dusky Skin triad for the black highlights. 

Thanks Volksfest! I've had to get faster due to the amount of commissions I have coming in lately. I have clients sending me boxes of figures to paint for them. They range from Reaper, Hero Forge, and some crazy ones from the movies Terminator, Aliens, and Predator. Should be fun when I get to those!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By Glitterwolf
      I printed this on my Elegoo Mars, STL is from Gloomy Kid.

Vampire Lord in Bat Form, You're invited to dinner!

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-lords-and-ladies-of-death-by-glitterwolf/page/13/#comments

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed this Amazon Fighter from Artisan Guild.
      You can get her as a free sample from Yeggie..

She's part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/163/#comments

• By Citrine
      Been on a painting spree these last few months, in fact Cassie is mini 52 painted so far this year, out of my original goal of painting 50 all year.

First up is Elliwyn Heatherlark, Gnome Bard (SKU 77164) which is the bones version.  The details were a bit soft, but she is totally serviceable for table-top.

Next up, Blink Berenwicket (SKU 3689), the super spunky female gnome warrior in metal.  The sword didn't really turn out, and I should have had a side view...  Metals are shaded metallics.

And last but not least, Cassie, Female Gnome Wizard (SKU 77031) in bones and mini number 52 of the year.

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now Lords and Ladies of Death.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)