Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

03229 Elise Anya, Vampire Hunter

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, dks said:

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

A friend of mine has been running a long standing Rolemaster campaign. Not sure who's character she is, or if she's an NPC. 

Thanks! I used the Blonde triad from Reaper on the hair, and the linen white with some off whites, and browns for the skirt/stockings. Olive skin triad for the skin. Matte black from Army Painter, and then the Dusky Skin triad for the black highlights. 

Thanks Volksfest! I've had to get faster due to the amount of commissions I have coming in lately. I have clients sending me boxes of figures to paint for them. They range from Reaper, Hero Forge, and some crazy ones from the movies Terminator, Aliens, and Predator. Should be fun when I get to those!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hyjynx
      I would like to try airbrushing different sets of skin tones onto multiple copies (5+)  of the same female figure as practice and as a reference for other models. Anyone recommend a Bones fig that is large enough to have quite a bit of exposed skin, but cheap enough that lots of copies wouldn't set me back too much. Yaphima (sure I spelled it wrong) the Frost giant comes to mind first, but looking for other options
    • By Ducknuck84
      Going to call this one done. This one was another case of the mini looking s lot better after it is painted then when it is bones white. Think I still need to work on skin application was really hard on this one and had to make up where shades would go a long the way on most of it; still was interesting using Sorcerous mist and Vampire mist and think that Vampre mist has potential for work well as a glaze. As you can probably tell went for a Vampirella kind of look. Also kind of happy with the orb as under light it pops more then i thought it would.
    • By planetmut
      Not as happy with Candy as I was with Sugar, but she was fun to paint. She does have pupils in her eyes, honest.

I've just noticed a strip of white on the top of her left thigh. Great.

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 313 Guests (See full list)