Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

03229 Elise Anya, Vampire Hunter

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, dks said:

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

A friend of mine has been running a long standing Rolemaster campaign. Not sure who's character she is, or if she's an NPC. 

Thanks! I used the Blonde triad from Reaper on the hair, and the linen white with some off whites, and browns for the skirt/stockings. Olive skin triad for the skin. Matte black from Army Painter, and then the Dusky Skin triad for the black highlights. 

Thanks Volksfest! I've had to get faster due to the amount of commissions I have coming in lately. I have clients sending me boxes of figures to paint for them. They range from Reaper, Hero Forge, and some crazy ones from the movies Terminator, Aliens, and Predator. Should be fun when I get to those!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By planetmut
      This is my third(!) attempt to paint Sugar. She almost ended up back in a bowl of Simple Green but this time I persevered. Her eyes aren't perfect but I'm happy with the way she came out — although not 100% sure about her hair — and I'm getting better at painting white. The sad-looking teddy is from the City Scenics Back Alley Accessories set by TTCombat.

• By lazarp
      This one was actually painted by my sister. I wanted to share it with you since this is her second mini ever and I hoped some feedback would be useful to her 

• By Oldwolf359
      Found this girl i painted up about a year ago using reaper paints from bones KS 2 and 3, the sword hand is from a gw mini the sword is brass etch,  C&C welcome t know the eyes are badly done

• By viking_hank
      WIP. Two things, first I couldn’t resist. Second I can’t believe I am the only one to do this. 

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)