• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, dks said:

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

A friend of mine has been running a long standing Rolemaster campaign. Not sure who's character she is, or if she's an NPC. 

Thanks! I used the Blonde triad from Reaper on the hair, and the linen white with some off whites, and browns for the skirt/stockings. Olive skin triad for the skin. Matte black from Army Painter, and then the Dusky Skin triad for the black highlights. 

Thanks Volksfest! I've had to get faster due to the amount of commissions I have coming in lately. I have clients sending me boxes of figures to paint for them. They range from Reaper, Hero Forge, and some crazy ones from the movies Terminator, Aliens, and Predator. Should be fun when I get to those!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, and a lot more. And has some Undead in Jungle and or Pirate style in it.
      My Shifting Sands project is all about Undead, Arabian and Egyptian style Undead.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give the project an oldschool vibe/.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT: Since the 3D printing bug bit me, the bulk will probably become 3d printed now.

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now CHILDREN of the NIGHT.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Frost Giant Heroine from Reaper.

Not my best work, I'm still not great at getting all the mold-lines off these PVC minis, plus I was painting her to help work through some issues I was having so she's a bit on the rough and basic side.
      Was still a lot of fun to paint up though, I'll have to get the other one done now.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      AKA: Sophie's mom.  This is a model that really needs to be made in metal.  It's just awful in plastic.  Anyway, she sat on my paint table a long time before inspiration broke through and I did the wings. The rest just took patience. 

Frontal view  also available

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)