• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone. Here is 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard Sculpted by Jeff Grace. She's certainly one of the most challenging model I ever paint. The level of detail on this mini is just insane. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By odinsgrandson
      A little while ago, I got a full set of metallic paints in vibrant primary colors.  I immediately felt like there was huge potential to this- you could use them to add all sorts of extra depth and interest to True Metallic techniques.
      And one of the things that struck me was the idea that you could use them for feathers.  With many birds, feathers already have a sort of metallic shine to them, so it isn't too crazy to consider using true metallic techniques to express this.
      While I initial was afraid that it would be hard to keep the phoenix from looking inanimate -like a bronze statue of a bird, rather than a bird.  To my surprise, I didn't have to do a lot of corrections for this, since the mini really never was in much danger of looking too inorganic.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,

So I had shown off the face of this poor lass a day or two ago, due to the fact that she had a horrible accident with a bottle of red paint and I had to repair her.  She's okay though now, and here is what she looks like in her entirety:

with a nice little size comparison photo just for fun. She's small, but not super small, but always nice to have the option to check her size out:

and if you are at all interested in seeing her painful plastic surgery, you can check out here:

A face full of blood

Which will show you my temporary chagrin and dismay.  You'll see another miniature I'm posting at more or less the same time, a Ral Partha Allosaurus, that was the culprit of the red paint.

Anyway, another miniature done, chiseling away at my mortal coil!

Next!!!
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rawhide Dame, she's a pin-up from Kingdom Death.

Not some of my best work, I made a bit of a mess painting her skin, but overall I don't think she's too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 161 Guests (See full list)