Sign in to follow this  
empi2k

60122: Cheiton, Dwarf Hero

Good work on him!

I remember seeing part of this party before, it's good to see the rest of them.:winkthumbs:

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      In the spirit of this colorful june, my hommage to my community ^^ 
      I'm a bit hesitant with the tattoo's outcome, but besides that pretty happy with the result. 

If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery & give it a like & follow it means everything  ^^ its @albertnyarla

• By Maledrakh
      Freja Fangbreaker. On the topic of female, form fitting armour, it turns out that the upper chest area of female dwarves is invulnerable to all kinds of piercing and slashing weapons, so it does not need any armour! Ain't it great? Presumably the prominent devils dumplings act as bumpers and the impressive cleavage does not at all act as a funnel for spears?
      Seriously though, this is a first Bones KS model, made in the softer early Bonesium. And still it has rather good detail, only slightly shallow on the quilting on the back and on the lower right hand arm armour. Which goes to show that on larger figures that has deeper details (A dwarf counting as larger? Maybe I should say wider?) Bones is a good material.

77073 Freja Fangbreaker
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC
      25mm bespoke 3D printed base
    • By Ducknuck84
      Another miniature that had been on hold for a bit, I actually started him a few months ago but set him aside for other miniatures and hobby's  but now he is finished

• By GrandPrince
      When you can ride a bear?! This is one I found at the gaming shop and thought was too awesomely unique to pass up.  It was also part of the batch of strong heroines I bought up for my birthday in December and have since been painting.  My first time painting irises in the eyes of a mini as well.

• By FireImp
      I was gifted a box of about a hundred old minis last year, some painted, some not. The original paint jobs were serviceable, but basically base coats with no wash or shading to speak of.  I’ve been painting about a year and a half.

This fellow was painted, so I stripped him down, then using the original color scheme, re-did him. Except for the hair. He was originally a brunette. I really like the sculpt, especially that beard!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)