• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      Anyone who has got the male one of these able to tell me how easy it would be to remove his head for use on another mini?

• By SGHawkins09
      This was supposed to be a quick tabletop paint job but ended up taking longer as I tried different techniques. It was a fun but tricky one to paint with the limited palette I choose but I like challenging myself and I am very pleased with the final result.

• By Peithetairos
      My next project is another ranger. I already have a cool male elf ranger, but thought it might be nice to add a female version. So going through the Bones minis I came across Nienna.

Unfortunately her face detail was very shallow and detail was overall a bit hit and miss. I love the pose, though.

Out comes the scalpel, greenstuff and bitz box.

Two evening sessions later I swapped the head and weapon, shaved away some of the front detail and resculpted the area.

I am not entirely finished yet, but soon I can establish the base colours. 

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Wizard’s Workshop. This piece was created in response to a challenge issued by a Twitch streamer that I follow. The challenge was themed Fatherly for Fathers Day 2020. I spent several hours searching for the right model until I came across this piece. Inspired by Alexi Z’s example on the Reaper website I decided to try OSL for the first time. (Using an airbrush is almost cheating lol) I wanted to find a unique base for this project and settled on the Shattered Ritual 100mm base by Secret Weapon Miniatures. In addition to the Wizard’s Workshop I also added 77318: Bookshelf, 77248: Crates (Large and Small) (2) and 77249: Large Barrel Small Barrel to the scene

The Glowing effect was created by adding LIT Green Glow Pigment by Culture Hustle and mixing it with the acrylic paint and applying it with the airbrush. C&C welcome  

• By lazarp
      Ok lets talk about this mini. 

I got it two years ago in the Legend of Drizzt boxed game and just never use it. Why? Because it just looks weird for a dwarf and it is overall lacking if that makes sense. But I believe it has potential to look pretty cool and become one of my favourite minis. This isn't the first time that I dislike and convert a Wizkids "hero" mini but this conversion will be the most drastic so far.

So lets begin. First of all, the thing that bugs me the most are Athrogates flails. I've found some artwork online and here's how they could look like:

And, if you take a look at the first image above, they look like a pair of maracas:

This obviously means that I have to do a weapon swap. I will also change his hand position to make the pose more intimidating.

The second thing that i dislike is his spiked armor, it is supposed to look cool I guess but to me those spikes resemble crystals and it just looks super weird to me (kinda like the dark souls crystal armor) and doesn't go with the overall vibe of the mini

That means I will also remove the spikes from his helmet, shoulder armor and boots and make them look different and hopefully better.

I'm sorry for a long post, and I will keep you updated. Thanks for looking! 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)