• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had started this meaning to use it for the reapercon quad color clash. But I took too long and then decided it need another 3 colors. So technically it's 7 color. Mint green vampire mist, dungeon grey, some old hd blue who's label fell off, carbon grey, shadowed stone, golden glow. 

• By Conan the Painter
      I already have the human blacksmith, but I wanted another blacksmith.  Unfortunately I applied the paint to thick at parts (which didn't really help the fact that her face was kinda just a tiny glob already) but Ive got a wet palette that Ill be trying to use next time.  I'm also absolutely awful at painting female faces, they always look ridiculous once I paint them haha.  Anyways, and criticisms and advice are always welcome

• By Conan the Painter
      Hello Everyone! I just painted this guy this morning and liked him so much I figured I may as well post him here.  I also decided to try and freehand some stars on his robes, so tell me what you think.  Also any tips on lighting and stuff would be nice.  Currently I'm just using two lamps and my phone camera. 

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the third model I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. This is the metal version of 60009 Seoni the Sorceress sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      The challenging part on this one was painting the tattoos and the other freehand on her clothes.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)