• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      More from the Bones 4 core set: we have arrived at the subset "Hungering Dead":

Yup, these are your archetypical ghouls. Flesh eating horrors out looking for some nosh. Gnawers of bone, eaters of the dead. Which begs the question: do they count as cannibals if they no longer are human?
      Here is my very fast method of painting ghouls and similar effectively:
      These started out with a solid black undercoat. Then each was drybrushed several times with different beige tones, such as Citadel Ionrach Skin and Karak Stone. Then they were given washes on the undersides with shades such as Citadel Athonian Camoshade and Team Yankee Ordnance Shade. When dry, they were lightly drybrushed again with lighter fleshtones up to almost pure white, keeping to the top surfaces which leaves a kind of zenithal effect. The base rock were done in dark greengrey, drybrushed with yellowy sand, and then lighter drybrushed with offwhite. Black eye sockets with a white dot for the eye lends a sinister look to them.
      Dot in some details here and there, bases and done.  I did these ghouls and the Grymwatch in a single sitting, taking breaks for drying time only.

#123;

He brought his very own packed lunch.

#124:

Subject #B4C-124 displays elongated limbs on a gaunt frame, and a foul disposition when peckish.

#125:

Obviously the hero of the group.

A little too fresh for our tastes...

#123-125, the Hungering Dead subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases.
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones. At least two of these are currently available in metal.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• By Maledrakh
      This mini is called "Vorvorlaka" and is from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Graveyard expansion. I based it on a 30mm lipped base.

The obligatory size comparisons...

77631 Vorvorlaka
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Graveyard expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com

Here shown with Reaper 80068 Victorians and North Star's Pulp Heroes: The Film Crew sculpted by Bob Murch
      click the pic to enlarge

• By Maledrakh
      Two out of three "Victorians" .These are from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Mythos expansion, and called "Victorians". 

The colour schemes are inspired by the "town walk" outfits of Mina and Vlad in 1992 movie Bram Stoker's Dracula.

...and for some reason these are in a smaller scale than most other reaper minis.

80068 Victorians 
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Mythos expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      25mm 3D printed bases
      available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)