• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• By Maledrakh
      This mini is called "Vorvorlaka" and is from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Graveyard expansion. I based it on a 30mm lipped base.

The obligatory size comparisons...

77631 Vorvorlaka
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Graveyard expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com

Here shown with Reaper 80068 Victorians and North Star's Pulp Heroes: The Film Crew sculpted by Bob Murch
      click the pic to enlarge

• By Maledrakh
      Two out of three "Victorians" .These are from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Mythos expansion, and called "Victorians". 

The colour schemes are inspired by the "town walk" outfits of Mina and Vlad in 1992 movie Bram Stoker's Dracula.

...and for some reason these are in a smaller scale than most other reaper minis.

80068 Victorians 
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Mythos expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      25mm 3D printed bases
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, wanna share with you my last mini painted (I'm so lazy in this time of the year...).
      I have two figure of Luwin, so I decided to paint it again, this time in more natural colors. 
      It took me a good 10 hours to place the OSL, as he is plenty of details and it was no easy to figure out where to place the shadows, but anyway I'm pretty happy of the result :)

Hope you'll like him too. As always every C&C is more than welcome, help me see what I can't see :)
      Thanks for watching
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, wanna show you my last work: Sister Hazel.
      Was aiming to a realistic look,  she came out cartoonish  (as always)...
      Had some problems painting the bottles and had to paint it twice cause at first I've inverted the shadows and it looked like Windows XP desktop image -.-
      Still no good, but at least it look like bottles  Same problem with the googles.
      I'm happy with the blood splat and the dirty look, that's probably the only part I'm happy with.
      Anyway:

Every advise is suuuuper welcome (please!)
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 290 Guests (See full list)